TrueEarth US Washington for P3Dv4 - Status?

stiletto2

At one time, JV wanted to get to the point where the P3D TrueEarth releases would follow XP11 TrueEarth releases within a short amount of time.  I had a lot of hope that this goal would be accomplished after Sascha Normann's team got going and produced all of the missing TEGB sceneries for P3Dv4 fairly quickly.  It was a fantastic demonstration that the team was in place and making things happen!   It has now been almost 9 months since TrueEarth US Washington for XP11 was released and 4 months to the day since the big release of TEGB South v2, Central and North for P3Dv4.  Unfortunately, there has been no recent news that I have seen on the status of TrueEarth US Washington for P3Dv4.  I am hoping it will arrive in the next month or two even if it needs some updating for P3Dv5.  Is there any update on the status of TrueEarth US Washington for P3D?  

Thanks,

Rod

37 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

We have TE Washington for P3D in beta testing at the moment, Sascha is very busy getting this and Oregon & NorCal done and at the same time prepping TE Florida. 

A mammoth task, and I envisage a May release for the first 3.

Can be used with P3D v5? Please advise. :)

6 hours ago, Mikael Cedergren said:

Ed, is the idea that the many Orbx P3D Washington airports will work and blend nicely with the True Earth Washington product? Like many I have them all and they would be a nice addition for sure.

That is the plan, similar to how we did TE GB.

Note that the TE regions will only represent Summer and the orthos for the payware airports have all the seasons depicted, so you will be limited to the Summer season for that proper blend.

I know that UK2000 och Sim720 both very quickly and without much work it seem added to their UK addon airports install an option to keep summer ortho year round once you guys released TE GB. Very nice gesture on their part and good for us who wants to fly year round and see trees in automn color etc. Something you might consider for your own line of airports to fully support your own region product?

Archived