Something really surprising (Nordic Voyage)

Captain Lars

14 hours ago, adambar said:

Enjoyed the flight Lars, had the plane all to myself so I sat in first-class. :D

I'm glad that you liked it and thank you for flying with us, Adam.

14 hours ago, carlosqr said:

These are great shots Lars!

The approaching ones are outstanding!

GSX is very cool isn't it?

Thank you so much, Carlos. Yes, without GSX, it would be kind of dull, even though the trucks like to do weird things and drive midway through the plane. With the NGXu we can even select now, what kind of trucks we prefer. Did you notice that when you order your fuel via the PMDG fuel truck, the GSX fuel truck also comes?

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

PMDG -600?  Nice shots Lars, I liked them, especially the ground shots.

Thank you, Jack. It's the -700. I found no -600-SAS-livery for the NGXu. So far, the NGXu is a bit short on (official) liveries. Hopefully because they're working full-steam on the 777-update. :P 

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain, much appreciated.

5 hours ago, schtroumf said:

Traveling in the North of the world is fantastic:o

Nordic landscapes are by far my favourites. Thanks for passing by!

4 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Thank you so much, Carlos. Yes, without GSX, it would be kind of dull, even though the trucks like to do weird things and drive midway through the plane. With the NGXu we can even select now, what kind of trucks we prefer. Did you notice that when you order your fuel via the PMDG fuel truck, the GSX fuel truck also comes?

Hi Lars

Yes it add a lot of fun

I think cameras should be easier to change from one to another  instead of clicking right button and select one (but fortunately they are)

I have noticed the cars issue too. It didn't happen before but now they do as they please. The catering passes over the baggage trucks now!

I though it was me and my mischief with the settings :rolleyes:

The fuel tank is the worst, I don't use it it always gets under the plane, and lately it says passengers boarding and I see nobody.

When this happen I disable GSX and then enable it again and stars and all works

Maybe is something that affects it but when all works is great to see it, adds lots of fun/realism

Cheers

Carlos

14 hours ago, jean marc said:

thanks for the snowy trip with a beautiful livery ! :)

You're welcome, Jean Marc!

23 hours ago, carlosqr said:

I think cameras should be easier to change from one to another  instead of clicking right button and select one (but fortunately they are)

I didn't know there were camera views attached to GSX. I will check this out.

4 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

I didn't know there were camera views attached to GSX. I will check this out.

Yes there are a lot

Just right click on the screen and select custom and a menu with all set cameras from GSX will be displayed you just click on the view you want

Cheers

Carlos

Archived