Where did all of the Planes go?

lifejogger

I just checked my YMEN and set AI to zero and Static Aircraft to Level 2. The result is as below.

Have you checked the YMEN Configuration in ORBX Central? Have you Verified Files in ORBX Central? Maybe try a re-install?

Other than that I shall leave it to the experts.

YMEN Static.JPG

I also checked mine. This is with all ORBX Central options ticked, but with all P3D traffic sliders set to off, so no AI or ground traffic should be showing. I'm in the Beaver (!).

YMEN-Statics-1350.jpg?dl=1

I did notice, though, that it took a few seconds for the aircraft to show up. The choppers came first, then the GA.

Have you tried deleting your shaders cache?

Adam.

11 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

I also checked mine. This is with all ORBX Central options ticked, but with all P3D traffic sliders set to off, so no AI or ground traffic should be showing. I'm in the Beaver (!).

I did notice, though, that it took a few seconds for the aircraft to show up. The choppers came first, then the GA.

Have you tried deleting your shaders cache?

Adam.

Where are the shaders caceh?

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Where are the shaders caceh?

Local Disk (C:) ► Users ► You ► AppData ► Local ► Lockheed Martin ► Prepar3D ►  Shaders

Here's some more info:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/479630-where-to-find-my-shaders-folder-prepar3d-v2-v3-v4/

Note that this is NOT the ShadersHLSL folder that lives in P3D root ... don't touch this one!!

This may or may not cure your statics problem, but it's worth a try!

Adam.

28 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Local Disk (C:) ► Users ► You ► AppData ► Local ► Lockheed Martin ► Prepar3D ►  Shaders

Here's some more info:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/479630-where-to-find-my-shaders-folder-prepar3d-v2-v3-v4/

Note that this is NOT the ShadersHLSL folder that lives in P3D root ... don't touch this one!!

This may or may not cure your statics problem, but it's worth a try!

Adam.

Thanks Adam!!!

Archived