TrueEarth Florida flight across the state part 4

Jack Sawyer

12 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Excellent set. Shows the ground/sea color nuances really well.

TTM

Thanks TTM, Orbx is amazing.  If they could do the entire world, and especially Atlanta and its area like this I’d spend $1000 or more on new drives.  All XP lacks for me is a good traffic program like Ultimate Traffic.

So it’s like this.

I now have the GTN 750 in XP, as well as xVision, a ChasePlane alternative, the 727 which is good but not PMDG level, the TBM which is, no A2A quality yet but I do like the Airbus A320 I might buy.  It also has ASXP from HiFi like P3D’s AS4.  So it’s getting much better in my eyes.

The REAL deal will be if Orbx ever makes a Georgia.  I’d be willing to part with a heck of a lot of cash for that, I mean four figures.

58 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks TTM, Orbx is amazing.  If they could do the entire world, and especially Atlanta and its area like this I’d spend $1000 or more on new drives.  All XP lacks for me is a good traffic program like Ultimate Traffic.

So it’s like this.

I now have the GTN 750 in XP, as well as xVision, a ChasePlane alternative, the 727 which is good but not PMDG level, the TBM which is, no A2A quality yet but I do like the Airbus A320 I might buy.  It also has ASXP from HiFi like P3D’s AS4.  So it’s getting much better in my eyes.

The REAL deal will be if Orbx ever makes a Georgia.  I’d be willing to part with a heck of a lot of cash for that, I mean four figures.

Maybe your dream will be answered with MS2020, or Orbx providing Georgia in that.

For XP - I use Ultra Weather XP to get my horizon & mist effects, can be adjusted  'on the fly'.

TTM

5 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Maybe your dream will be answered with MS2020, or Orbx providing Georgia in that.

For XP - I use Ultra Weather XP to get my horizon & mist effects, can be adjusted  'on the fly'.

TTM

That day will never come.  I WAS a beta tester but quit. I won’t go into the many reasons why.

I have enough P3D and XP scenery to last forever.

I’m extremely disappointed too because someone at Orbx who will remain nameless was making my area for me.  I took a lot of photos and it was coming along nicely but he quit work on it.  It left a very bad impression on me, I was so close to quitting ORBX forever.

I don’t know if the Orbx higher ups read my drivel but my offer is still on.  I offer my own money for my town.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That day will never come.  I WAS a beta tester but quit. I won’t go into the many reasons why.

I have enough P3D and XP scenery to last forever.

I’m extremely disappointed too because someone at Orbx who will remain nameless was making my area for me.  I took a lot of photos and it was coming along nicely but he quit work on it.  It left a very bad impression on me, I was so close to quitting ORBX forever.

I don’t know if the Orbx higher ups read my drivel but my offer is still on.  I offer my own money for my town.

What is needed is for Orbx to do a TE version of the USA East Coast.

Start above Florida, go to Maine 1 State deep [Westwards], that would catch Georgia, & NJ !!:)

TTM

2 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Episode 4 and your still on the Atlantic side.  Great shots though and I look forward to you flying the Gulf side - that was my area when I resided.

Thanks OND, my plan is to fly from Key West, north back to Jacksonville along the west side.

Actually it wasn't at the time Jack, the new houses were about the same as the Pittsburgh area. My wife and I were looking at houses and the realtor said what in the world do you want to move to Florida for, it's terrible down here.  :huh:  He said he has a house in Northern Georgia  and spends as much time as he can there away from the heat among other things. :unsure:

Archived