Leaving KPGD for Sarasota Intl...07:30...

Orbx Flyer

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots, it looked like a “Dark and stormy flight...”

Hi Jack,  it also has to do with the xVison .vxs file being used.  Here are four shots, with two different xVision .vxs scripts controlling the Shader outputs, that is more what other's are posting as the 'brightness' depth:

The first two are  under my preference xVision script. The following two are with a script giving a 'brighter' appearance, so it truly all has to to with post-Shader processing:

With my normal 'default' xVision script preference:

Cirrus-SF50-2020-02-07-13-29-25.png

Cirrus-SF50-2020-02-07-14-30-22.png

With a 'ground brighter' featured xVision script:

Cirrus-SF50-2020-02-07-14-36-15.png

Cirrus-SF50-2020-02-07-14-28-15.png

I use my 'default' script, as I feel, there is more of a 3-D 'feeling' to the ground and the art assets sitting on top of it.  More 'shadow' and less bright tones, gives a more 'depth' perception, as least to my eyes.  BTW,  the second .xvs script is Renault's Natural Color.  My 'default' driving the first two screen shots, was grabbed off of the Org.

5 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots and great scenery.

Thanks, Lifejogger!.  Just curious, of my two sets of screen captures, running under the first my 'default' go to, and the second, a more, 'brighter ground cover' script. Personally, which one do you prefer to process the Shaders? Both sets, were having XP11.41 set to 7:15 am, with R.W. active weather (not canned).

1, or 2? (2 being brighter, less 'mood')

Archived