A few out of Leeds ....

renault

I really am enjoying one of @Dario 's favourite airports ...

I apologize in advance Dario - I didn't really do it justice as you do so well , but I tried :unsure:

Cheers

Renault

Disclaimer ...

Just in case you noticed and were wondering ….

I hadn't realized that one of my screenshots has a little box with a b in it and in another there is a box with two red bars.

This is from a fantastic little .lua script I found that gives full differential braking on any xplane aircraft. You can set it up with pedals (which I don't have) or set it to work off

the trigger on a joystick (which is what I use). The longer you hold the trigger, the more braking is applied ( the bars start at the outer edges of the box and move towards the center as a visual indicator). The b is reminder that the parking brake is on.  If you use pedals, the longer a pedal is held down, the more braking is applied. 

It is available at  https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/37662-differential-and-progressive-brakes-for-x-plane-11/ . Just drop it into your FWL Scripts folder, set up your controls and enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dust wasn't optional it seemed … :rolleyes:

gKlAHzi.jpg

tNgIZiw.jpg

EYwL3no.jpg

Jn1eSxa.jpg

JnxmRU7.jpg

4HurRiB.jpg

MTfUGjS.jpg

cX0i8BH.jpg

57YdA3x.jpg

And I just wondered what it would look like at dusk  ....

ntJPWvM.jpg

Archived