Stuck in Fort Nelson, BC. Oh boy

flyingleaf

So we're trying to take off from Fort Nelson, B.C. but Hilda is late. Ah here she comes and walks up to T-Bone and says: "Sorry for the wait" and I'm looking at old T-Bone and think: T-Bone don't say what I'm thinking you're gonna say:unsure:. But this is what he says anyhow: "That's OK Hilda y'all ain't that big and y'all could lose that "weight" anytime y'all wanted to":rolleyes:. Aw man now were gonna be even more late. But it's OK guys. I saw T-Bone last night at the Hospital he's getting much better:DXzxgBcg.jpgWell we're finally ready for departure when I heard a nasty sound from my rudder pedals. Oh boy the left spring broke. So I asked my friend "Google" what I can do and a couple of solutions came about. Since I didn't have what they showed I took a heavy duty paperclip and made a loop and a few twists (after drilling a hole)  and low and behold it's working. Don't know how long it's gonna last, but the cost was zero and just a half hrs. of fiddlingB). If women don't find you handsome, y'all gotta be at least handy:D. Cheers happy flying y'all. k

Thanks Jack. We've got so much snow in Vancouver it ain't even funny. None of us here on the coast can drive in that crap if it weren't that sad it would be hilarious:lol:. I'd love to send you some of that white stuff but I'll trade you anytime. Cheers k :D

3 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Thanks Jack. We've got so much snow in Vancouver it ain't even funny. None of us here on the coast can drive in that crap if it weren't that sad it would be hilarious:lol:. I'd love to send you some of that white stuff but I'll trade you anytime. Cheers k :D

It’s just sad because years ago here we always had several good snow storms.

Good one Karl, poor T-Bone has a lot to learn and has plenty of time while convalescing in hospital.

No snow here but it is a cool 29.6......C, humid, with a band of thunderstorms quickly bearing down on us from the north.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Good one Karl, poor T-Bone has a lot to learn and has plenty of time while convalescing in hospital.

No snow here but it is a cool 29.6......C, humid, with a band of thunderstorms quickly bearing down on us from the north.

Thanks Martyn. Yep that boy sure has a lot to learn but he means well :rolleyes:.

On a serious note I am so saddened by the wild fires and I hope to God that it will stop soon. God speed Australia. 

40 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Thanks Martyn. Yep that boy sure has a lot to learn but he means well :rolleyes:.

On a serious note I am so saddened by the wild fires and I hope to God that it will stop soon. God speed Australia. 

Thanks Karl, there has been some useful rain over some of the fire areas and also we are having a series of thunder storms and rain this afternoon which will hopefully be very useful.

Many thanks for thinking of us.

Archived