Old cold Cub

zinj

they are all very beautiful ... and the last 2 are contest winners :) This A2A cub is great ... and fantastic to fly

(NB it seems that these old liveries could be inported to the new PBR Cub - changing the names - adding _albedo on the 5 dds files names ...read that on the A2A forum)

Merci Jean Marc ! :)

Not only rename the files, they must be saved as "DXT1 DDS (no alpha)" with DXTBmp. But even doing that, it’s not perfect especially for metallic parts like skis or floats.

A new paintkit is coming soon for P3Dv4.5.

18 hours ago, jean marc said:

they are all very beautiful ... and the last 2 are contest winners :) This A2A cub is great ... and fantastic to fly

(NB it seems that these old liveries could be inported to the new PBR Cub - changing the names - adding _albedo on the 5 dds files names ...read that on the A2A forum)

18 hours ago, zinj said:

Merci Jean Marc ! :)

Not only rename the files, they must be saved as "DXT1 DDS (no alpha)" with DXTBmp. But even doing that, it’s not perfect especially for metallic parts like skis or floats.

A new paintkit is coming soon for P3Dv4.5.

thank you Zinj for the explaination.

I tried the inportation of the HB-OIA cub, using dtxbpm.exe,

I modified only "engine.dds" in "engine_albedo.dds" , "Pit1.dds" in "Pit1_albedo.dds" , "Pit3.dds"  in "Pit3_albedo.dds" - all the 3 saved in DXT1 (no alpha).dds 

and...I got a flyable cub ... but I got a only black one :lol: pretty but not the HB-OIA :rolleyes: 

ahuUzU2.jpg

which should be 

3sgCPrH.jpg 

surely some other files to modify and to know more things about repaint ! (I am completely ignorant B))

:lol: 

Archived