Landing/taxiing in ORBX Gothenburg

farman

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

As much as I'm getting used to XP, I have to say I really do love seasons and these show why.  The snow is awesome and these are some terrific shots sir.

You're right, jack. I won't switch to XP (letting aside the lack of mil planes, such as the Phantom & co) just for the lack of seasonal textures. Look, there's the other ORBX Sweden apt I love to land and TO in Winter only.

I'm much courious about the FS 2020, but I understand you can't tell anything about it. I wonder which kind of pc I should have, to get the sceneries I saw in the previews; I think they'll be downloaded from the Cloud. Fortunately, I got the super-fiber connection!

3 minutes ago, farman said:

You're right, jack. I won't switch to XP (letting aside the lack of mil planes, such as the Phantom & co) just for the lack of seasonal textures. Look, there's the other ORBX Sweden apt I love to land and TO in Winter only.

I'm much courious about the FS 2020, but I understand you can't tell anything about it. I wonder which kind of pc I should have, to get the sceneries I saw in the previews; I think they'll be downloaded from the Cloud. Fortunately, I got the super-fiber connection!

You will know in due time my friend.  Have you searched the internet?  I'm sure there has to be some leakers out there.

As for XP's scenery without seasons, yeah, I wish they had them, but since I have both XP and P3D I'm grateful Orbx incorporated them in P3D.  I guess we all have our own idiosyncrasies don't we?

Archived