B5l7vdi.jpg

yDg84Rw.jpg

VqXpyAf.jpg

LqX4OJ4.jpg

UbmRG6N.jpg

RIiHoRo.jpg

LcVzI3P.jpg

NFhoc0H.jpg

I wonder if this "elevation" on the left is right?'??

VFntqOt.jpg

GcCU7eI.jpg

32wkVDL.jpg

3d2zaVl.jpg

sRBcA53.jpg

qqimnaf.jpg

Fascinating view

bNoNx5a.jpg

AehpxZR.jpg

XVMAjMD.jpg

2Fz9YW1.jpg

e6EnRyS.jpg

RFw0DLC.jpg

Enjoyed it a lot!

Cheers

Carlos

These are fantastic Carlos!  Gosh I love winter snow.  I really hope to see some.

Have you tried the new NGXu?  It's amazing, night and day difference.

And as for exploring Orbx-land with the "dude," I still can't do it.  I used to have all my flight controls double bound by mistake, one with FSUIPC and one with P3D, that's why he would spin in circles.

But since I went to just FSUIPC I still can't get it right so I gave up, I'm envious of people that can get it to work because it's a great way to see the details on the ground.

24 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

And as for exploring Orbx-land with the "dude," I still can't do it.  I used to have all my flight controls double bound by mistake, one with FSUIPC and one with P3D, that's why he would spin in circles.

But since I went to just FSUIPC I still can't get it right so I gave up, I'm envious of people that can get it to work because it's a great way to see the details on the ground.

You are not the only one that The Dude wont co-operate for Jack but in my case it is understandable as you well know!;):huh::lol:

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

These are fantastic Carlos!  Gosh I love winter snow.  I really hope to see some.

Have you tried the new NGXu?  It's amazing, night and day difference.

Hi Jack

Thanks a lot

I have not tried the new 737 yet

It is shame about your avatar. You know Aerosoft has a set of avatars for free. It even includes a jeep. You many wish to try it. Maybe it works or fixes the one you have

Here's the link

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/117643-free-avatars-from-simware-and-aerosoft/

Orbx has a free BOB it behaves similar to the avatar is free too, maybe you could try that option

Cheers my friend

48 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Gorgeous images Carlos and I enjoyed your flight immensely.

I loved the place in RL too although I was only there for 12 hours!

Thanks a lot my friend, happy you liked them and enjoyed the flight

Not sure about your issue with your avatar but you may like to try the ones above too

Cheers

41 minutes ago, adambar said:

High quality set of shots Carlos, well done! :)

Thank you Adam, very much appreciated

37 minutes ago, BradB said:

Fantastic shots Carlos .

Glad you liked them John

It is an amazing scenery

Cheers

Archived