XP11: Quatam River - 1st Attempt

TigerTigerM

Very tricky strip to get out from. Trimmed tree branches the 1st time.

It looks like the orange digger, [3rd shot], is suspended in the air.

This may be because I am using XOrganizer & it wanted to put Quatam River in USA-Pennsylvania.

Need to look at that.

TTM

Ce0370W.jpg

oCGfwfk.jpg

undefined

LN9PVA5.jpg

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots and holy smokes, I thought for a second the first one was a real photo!

Thanks Gentlemen.

It is very very tight in there & you need an aircraft you can handle with a bit of steering finesse, otherwise full throttle & you can skid off the strip.

TTM

Great shots and excellent scenery. Very tempting!! The only (minor) issue I would have is: it is located deep in non-ORBX territory, so whenever we want to fly in there from a different port, we can't show those sreenshots here, just the approach shots into Quatam River

14 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Great shots and excellent scenery. Very tempting!! The only (minor) issue I would have is: it is located deep in non-ORBX territory, so whenever we want to fly in there from a different port, we can't show those sreenshots here, just the approach shots into Quatam River

+1 - My feeling is that we should be able to fly in from anywhere from TE-WA , hopefully we will get some direction from the fine folk at Orbx . :):)

John

32 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

+1000000000000000

Archived