Disappointment at Homer, AK

flyingleaf

We at the Mule Team thought we had a great flight, from Valdez to Homer, even though the weather was not "quite" right :rolleyes:for our "fair"weather passengers we've got nothing but ungrateful, useless complaints:angry:Here is an example of what was overheard. "Mom" I'm telling y'all I work on an oil rig in all kinds a weather and the last thing is I thought I'd be scared of the weather. But these guys flying through thunder and lightening gives scared a whole new meaning. Ma we got hit by lightening six times and me sitting in the last row saw peoples hairs standing up six times. Then that skinny old co-pilot by the name of T-Bone walked outta that cockpit with a big backpack on his shoulders and this huge stewardess Hilda says to him: Hey old T wasup? He whispers, shh if it gets any worse I'll jump and look for a safe landing spot:rolleyes:And Hilda told him not so quietly to give her that back pack and git his skinny self back beside cap'n Karl in the cockpit. So, Mom now that i'm back down here on Terra Forma I did have a lotta fun with them idiots of the Mule Team.ph0haBb.jpgThis guy was talking to a potential passenger: I can't believe we've made it. Six lightening strikes and probably twelve in my underwear:unsure: DxSr72q.jpgThen the lady at our Mule Team counter at Homer. Look you idiot I lovedB) that crazy flight  with them "old idiots pilots":angry:Hilda was a dear :obut this is NOT my luggage:angry:. The guy behind the counter is Meatloaf (yeah he belongs to us) replies how do you know it's not your luggage? She says: Look, whats your name? He says Meatloaf. She says, oh boy:o. OK Meatloaf y'all see i'm a lady ? He: Oh yeah :wub:.She looks inside this suitcase Meatloaf what y'all see? Long johns, chewing tobacco, suspenders a sledge hammer and steel towed boots and y'all think it's my suitcase? Good old Meatloaf trying to help our airline says: Well it could be yours or that oil rigger is crying right now explaining your suitcase to his wife.:rolleyes:tzHmdv8.jpgNow the only real highlight of this flight is we finally found our new Mule Team Mascot Martha. And here she is T8ngjQc.jpgThanks for coming along. Remember if y'all like first class service y'all came to the wrong place:rolleyes:. Y'all can't complain about our service we have none. But thanks for watching. Happy simming. k

Archived