Flight1 Super King Air B200 (P3D V.4)

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of Australian medical repaints (e.g. RFDS, NSW Ambulance, etc) and/or any "VH" registered repaints for the Flight1 Super King Air B200 for P3D V.4 as I can't find them on the AVSIM file library. Not long moved to P3D from FSX (Acceleration) and am slowly building up my collection.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Matthew

On 9/16/2019 at 10:56 PM, Smudger said:

Hello Matthew,

try  this one for the Flight1 Library

http://library.flight1.net/?cat=31

Hi Smudger, thanks for the link, been looking for this livery for quite a while. I have it installed as instructed, but it doesn't appear in my aircraft list, I only have the ones that came with the Flight 1 software when I open P3D. The last in the F200 config is [Fltsim3] so I c&p the file in after this - [Fltsim4] am I missing something. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Don   

Hi Stewart thanks for helping out. The two B200's I'm trying to install  are the VH-MVJ and the VH-FDI both which are in the Kingair  folder and in the Config file which is why I don't understand why they aren't showing up in the aircraft list for selection. I've attached a screenshot of both where you can see the added files. I've checked both in the config file, line for line and can't pick up any variences, so I'm lost.

Don 

1 hour ago, Smudger said:

Don, this is what Stewart is mentioning in P3D, but if checked it will not show any aircfat in the pane. Also check Show all variations is ticked if you are using FSX.

P3D show favourites.jpg

FSX show all variations.jpg

What Smudger said. ^^^  Click on the "star", it will turn yellow, which identifies it as a "favorite".

13 hours ago, gregmorin said:

Don

Make sure you [fltsim.xx] are sequential. If you missed a number that would cause all the entries below not to display.

Greg

Hi Greg, yep I have them all sequential. I'm about to give up, as comparing my files/folders to Smudgers are the same, obviously something is not right but I cannot pick it.

The only thing that is a bit out of whack, is when I try to save the config file, I get a message saying I can't unless I want to save it to another location. But if I close it and go back to check it's intact and VH-FDI and VH-MVJ are there. Thanks

Don

18 hours ago, Smudger said:

Don, i have just installed both aircraft into FSX and P3Dv4.5 without any problems, check your aircraft.cfg again to make sure you saved your entries.

I'm running P3Dv4.5 and comparing my files to yours they are the same. The only thing I've found is when trying to save the config file, as I told Greg,  I get a message telling me I can't save it only to another location. If I close everything down and go back into the config file, VH-FDI and VH-MVJ are both there and not deleted. I have assumed they are automatically saved. 

57 minutes ago, Cruzer.04 said:

The texture files are inside the F1_B200_RFDS-VH-FDI folder so won't show if you have them installed this way. Drag them out back into the F1_Kingair B200 directory where the other textures are and all should be good.

Thanks Cruzer, I thought that was what I had done. I have the two files in the F1_Kingair B200 file, see my above post, is this not correct, They are listed under the texture files that come with the original file from Flight 1. 

Hello,

you could try Notepad as an editor,

Notepad X and Notepad++ are far too complex

for a simple job like editing aircraft.cfg files.

All the advice you need is already in this topic.

If you wish, attach a copy of your aircraft.cfg file and we can check its integrity.

17 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you could try Notepad as an editor,

Notepad X and Notepad++ are far too complex

for a simple job like editing aircraft.cfg files.

All the advice you need is already in this topic.

If you wish, attach a copy of your aircraft.cfg file and we can check its integrity.

Thanks Nick, I did that - post #13. If that's not it, please let me know

Archived