Some wisdom pills....

Kulbit

A Boeing 777 is on its way over the Atlantic.
It flies constantly at 800 km / h at 30,000 feet high, when an F-18 in deceleration from Mach 2 speed suddenly approaches.
The fighter pilot flies next to the Boeing and greets the airline pilot by radio:
"Boring flight, eh? So, look at this !"
Trims his jet on his back, accelerates, breaks the sound barrier, increases rapidly to a dizzying height, only to fall back into a breathtaking dive almost to sea level. With a looping , he returns next to the Boeing and asks:
" How was it?"
The Boeing pilot answers:
"Very impressive. But look here now!"
The jet pilot observes the Boeing, but nothing happens, it continues to fly straight, with the same speed.
After fifteen minutes, the Boeing pilot says by radio:
"Well, what do you say !?"
The jet pilot asks:
" What have you done?"
The other laughs and says:
"I got up, I stretched my legs, I went to the bathroom, then I had a coffee, a donut and I tore up an appointment with one of the hostess for the next three nights, in a 5-star hotel paid by my employer . "
The moral of the story is:
When you're young, speed and adrenaline seem to be a fantastic thing.
But if you can get old and experienced
convenience and tranquility are not to be despised.
It's called "S.O.S."
Slower - Older - Smarter.......

OK here it goes. A elderly couple had their annual medical check up and the Dr. told'em all is good and in regards to memory loss he recommends that they write everything down. Later that night they were watching TV and Earl says to his wife:" I'm going in the kitchen do y'all want something": She says:" Yup I'd like some ice cream and you better write it down. Naw I don't need to write it down. Y'all want ice cream.She says: But I want strawberries on top and you better write it down. Naw he says Y'all want ice cream with strawberries on top. She says yeah but I also want whipping cream on top of my strawberries and ice cream you better write it down. Naw, he says: Y'all want ice cream and strawberries with whipping cream on top, I don't need to write it down, somewhat irritated :angry:. Twenty minutes later he comes out of the kitchen and gives his wife a plate of Bacon and Eggs. She looks at her husband then at the plate and says: Where is my Toast? 

5 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

OK here it goes. A elderly couple had their annual medical check up and the Dr. told'em all is good and in regards to memory loss he recommends that they write everything down. Later that night they were watching TV and Earl says to his wife:" I'm going in the kitchen do y'all want something": She says:" Yup I'd like some ice cream and you better write it down. Naw I don't need to write it down. Y'all want ice cream.She says: But I want strawberries on top and you better write it down. Naw he says Y'all want ice cream with strawberries on top. She says yeah but I also want whipping cream on top of my strawberries and ice cream you better write it down. Naw, he says: Y'all want ice cream and strawberries with whipping cream on top, I don't need to write it down, somewhat irritated :angry:. Twenty minutes later he comes out of the kitchen and gives his wife a plate of Bacon and Eggs. She looks at her husband then at the plate and says: Where is my Toast? 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

KARL!  I was not expecting that punchline, I almost spit a bunch of my water bottle at the screen I laughed so hard!!!! I'm gonna borrow this one!

Archived