Beech from Birchwood

VH-KDK

I haven't bought a plane for a long time so I put that right this morning by getting the Virtualcol Beech 99 which is currently on sale.

A few views of it on it's maiden flight from Birchwood to Kenai.

1.LX7JDOp.jpg

2.Eibkzfx.jpg

3.XuYOIsr.jpg

4.T8cNEgw.jpg

5.Vi6dlCL.jpg

6.HPLXr4D.jpg

Sweet shots Martyn!  I like that logo, love to see hummingboids.  Know why they hum?  They don't know the words. :D

2 hours ago, BradB said:

PS - I miss my Emoji's ......

No kidding.  What happened to the LOL one?  Did anyone here mention why they were changed?  Did someone complain?  Dang :banghead:

16 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Sweet shots Martyn!  I like that logo, love to see hummingboids.  Know why they hum?  They don't know the words. :D

No kidding.  What happened to the LOL one?  Did anyone here mention why they were changed?  Did someone complain?  Dang :banghead:

I see those are called 'Old Emoticons' which would imply there are going to be new ones?

2 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

I see those are called 'Old Emoticons' which would imply there are going to be new ones?

Only a few have been removed, almost selectively.  Maybe I’m wrong, it won’t be the first time. :lol:

That laughing one is there on my phone but I’m using the same browser so it’s coming from the smiley face where they’re located.  Odd this...:huh:

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Only a few have been removed, almost selectively.  Maybe I’m wrong, it won’t be the first time. :lol:

That laughing one is there on my phone but I’m using the same browser so it’s coming from the smiley face where they’re located.  Odd this...:huh:

I can understand losing the 40% but emoticons.

23 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I put a support post in , no answer yet .

John

12 hours ago, BradB said:

That is one "nutty" looking plane Martyn , at least it did not "gum" up your nice shots from your trip .

Cheers

John

PS - I miss my Emoji's ......

Thanks John, I am going to wriggle(y) out of making a pun for a reply.

I miss the emojis too, I hope they will be back but I haven't heard anything.:(

Oh wait they ARE back!:D:D:D:D

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Jack, have you seen any Hummingbirds yet this year? I hope they are back too.

Maybe someone who rarely comes to this part of the forums hated seeing us having so much fun!:lol:

9 hours ago, olderndirt said:

That must be a 'C' model - long nose though.  The one with the high forehead was the 'D'.

As one "C" model said to the other "C" model, "long noses run in our family!":rolleyes:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Jack, have you seen any Hummingbirds yet this year? I hope they are back too.

I've lived here for over twelve years Martyn, and used to see hundreds every day at my feeder.  But this year I've only seen one.  Just one bird, it makes me sad.  We both know why and it's frightening. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I've lived here for over twelve years Martyn, and used to see hundreds every day at my feeder.  But this year I've only seen one.  Just one bird, it makes me sad.  We both know why and it's frightening. :unsure:

I've got plenty of the little critters , my wife makes up the solution several times a week for our two feeders . :):)

John

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It is very sad Jack and as you know I have noticed a big decline in various insects here over the last couple of years. Even the flies aren't as numerous as before.:ph34r::ph34r::o

6 hours ago, BradB said:

I've got plenty of the little critters , my wife makes up the solution several times a week for our two feeders . :):)

John

That is interesting John as I didn't realise you had Hummingbirds that far north. Our nectar feeders are the Lorikeets and the flowering gem tree next to our house has a lot of them feeding at this time of year.:)

Archived