Final, Short final, then wiped out.

macca22au

enbr-final.png

Long final at Bergen, ENBR.  Beautiful, but in bad weather full of stuffed clouds.

Screenshot-3-08-2019-7-47-38-PM.png

Short final, need to add some power to hop over these houses...absolutely in line.

Screenshot-3-08-2019-7-50-27-PM.png

And then this to ruin my day...I've read and forgotten the explanation for this.  I would be grateful if someone could kindly help me out.

Good landing in the Dash... ahe does not add power too quick, so you needed some awareness.

I can understand your disappointment seeing the scenery somehow confused by GSX or SODE. But don´t forget: The main thing in sim flying is a successful flight, and you had it!

7 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Yes, I think it is SODE. It's going out, I've never had any success with it.

If SODE works, it is brilliant. Unfortunately I do not understand all its installation moves, some add-ons automatically update it (regardless if it was the latest version), some don´t. Some peaople spend time adjusting it, but I just leave it as it comes: I want to fly, not to tweak!

'X' rated in Norway?  But then it is a heatwave I guess,   

But on a stabilised auto pilot approach I find the Q400 still sags below the glideslope and it needs an application of power to get back on.  In practice I disconnect the AP at 500ft (if visible of course).

Archived