News from PAYA

Holy smokes T-Bone how many shots of Bubba's moonshine did we have? Gee Cap'n Karl I donno, why? Heck y'all look at that beautiful C 47 she's from Australia. I wonder if it's Martyn? I'm gonna ask that guy on the patio over there.j8lYPdI.jpgHey Buddy did yer all see that pretty plane come in? He said: Sure did. I asked: Do you know who the crazy cap'n is? He said: Nope, but I saw the crew coming out and with them they had a strange animal I've never seen before but they called him "Roody":rolleyes:. His head looks like a "Mule" but he had them huge, long "rabbit" feet. Man that's weird but he's kinda cute, you know. aUNi31t.jpg So, do you know where they went to? He: Well they went straight to the lounge and shortly after came running out all upset yelling: What's going on here they don't serve Foster's Lager:angry::rolleyes::P?. Oh, and somebody said to the guy that did all the yelling; Hey, Martyn it's all good lets catch that Alaska Airliner and head for Anchorage and this Martyn guy said: OK, but man that's just not right. No Fosters in a Bar:angry::(:P? Hey, man I'll show you a picture of Roody and see if that is what yer saw.aUNi31t.jpgYep that's the one. Boy he sure is cute.:lol::D That's all folks. If it was you Martyn it's too bad we missed you. And I make sure they'll stack up cases of Fosters for the next time y'all coming up to beautiful Alaska :D Cheers the Mule Team.:lol: No apologies as usual from the Mule Team.:lol::DLove, cheers k.OOooooopsy that last one was the wrong picturersOsfzS.jpg Heck, that is Bubbas fault and his dang moonshine:angry:Well about no apologies: here is a rare one. Sorry.  Please don't tell anyone. k

A very Rooodimentary post Karl.:wacko:

He is a special skip as he has 3 stomachs ( one for Fosters, one for Toohey's and one for Cascade), the only marsupial roooooominant.:wacko:

With what we have in mind for you lot, you will be in for a rood awakening.:wacko:

You WILL be hearing from our lawyer in due course, so when you get a letter from Martin, Bartin and Fargo you had better watch out.:o

Fancy having no Fosters.:- 

Another 15 seconds of fame Karl, thanks for putting my name up in lights!:lol:

Archived