1st flight in TE Washington

Drazkul

Was finally able to buy TE: Washington (needed the credit card to cut off for the month)

Took a flight from Friday Harbour, then over Bellingham, then down towards Seattle, then to a small airfield I loved when playing the X-plane 11 demo before finally heading towards Aberdeen and landing at Bowerman airfield (loved the freeware version for ORBX's PNW).

Annoyingly I should of set the time about an hour or so later as the photos before and around Bellingham were too dark.

JF5jqID.png

Everett:

E1vDjxC.png

Eyeing up Seattle:

MOhBQts.png

Seattle:

hTNNKes.png

Eyeing up the mountain in the distance:

iMlZN7U.png

Approaching Bowerman:

jVx67Q1.png

Hey, I have been trying to download TE Washington to X plane 11 and I thought I had everything in place but, when I went to start a flight, a box came up saying that it could not find a terrain and texture file. Please help I have been trying to download for a few days now, thanks.

5 hours ago, Gordo said:

Hey, I have been trying to download TE Washington to X plane 11 and I thought I had everything in place but, when I went to start a flight, a box came up saying that it could not find a terrain and texture file. Please help I have been trying to download for a few days now, thanks.

Hi Gordo

If you were to repost your note in the following forum  (Orbx XPlane 11 Support Forum ) , there are lots of Orbx folks who will be glad to

help you to get you up and running:)

Cheers

Renault

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/260-x-plane-11-support-forum/

Archived