EGCC to EGGP

For @F737NG  I flew from Manchester to Liverpool.  I would have tried to find some bridges or even land but I was SO infuriated with this autopilot I just quit the sim in frustration.  I have never seen something so ridiculous in my entire real-world working avionics life. You can engage the A/P in this G1000 plane and fly GPS/NAV, HDG, and ALT hold all day just fine.  But when disconnecting the autopilot for some reason the altitude hold stays engaged. :banghead: How I really feel about XP are valiantly being kept to myself.

NFQRRHs.jpg

ffjU9sU.jpg

TKtCiMO.jpg

g2nmCv3.jpg

BWc299a.jpg

XDhRQfB.jpg

4NkL0B9.jpg

d9gdGKj.jpg

KUZDwtm.jpg

mZTW06C.jpg

0EEIubv.jpg

R7rZkQF.jpg

txzpDve.jpg

KoJ0DgO.jpg

h1QnJpe.jpg

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, I have this, the 750 but how do I install it in an XP plane to replace the G1000?

That I do not know , sorry ....

John

Very nice Jack and thanks for putting up with autopilot struggles to get some more pictures.
Very frustrating when your aircraft doesn't behave the way you expect or want it to.

I'm glad the other big cities got some attention in GB Central. It would have been *very* upsetting to have Liverpool get nearly all the POI attention! :lol:

Hope you enjoyed a wander round our green and pleasant land.
You should at some point do the trip over the Pennines between Sheffield and Manchester. Some very nice natural scenery, plus a few dams and other POIs that have have been reproduced.

Hope your next flying session is a lot more enjoyable!

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Ultimate frustration with XP, yep been there, and you bit your tongue, good lad :) I didn't, I sent them an email stating ##@@****

Hey nice pics mate.

Don 

Thanks Don!  I posted there but no one else has experienced this yet so far.  This is the default 172 so maybe there’s some quirks in it.

1 hour ago, F737NG said:

Very nice Jack and thanks for putting up with autopilot struggles to get some more pictures.
Very frustrating when your aircraft doesn't behave the way you expect or want it to.

I'm glad the other big cities got some attention in GB Central. It would have been *very* upsetting to have Liverpool get nearly all the POI attention! :lol:

Hope you enjoyed a wander round our green and pleasant land.
You should at some point do the trip over the Pennines between Sheffield and Manchester. Some very nice natural scenery, plus a few dams and other POIs that have have been reproduced.

Hope your next flying session is a lot more enjoyable!

Thanks!  Glad to help and it was a very enjoyable flight with some amazing scenery!

Archived