PNW is now released to pre-pay customers!

John Venema

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2.0 MB/sec here in the US. Only 3 mins away from full download.

Downloaded in 30 minutes.

Installing now....Done!

Vancouver screenshot!

Posted Image

Weird, those are some hella blurry ground textures....

Yea...wonder if GEX is messing with it. I need to tweak some settings or something.

First download stopped and now I get

504 Gateway Time-out  >:(

every time I click it uses one of the downloads. Somehow I knew this was going to happen

:'(

Yep same problem here. But i have a pm from FSS-Adrian so Iam going try it again!!

Thanks for the quick support!!

This is SO slow - I'm only getting 150K/sec and it's still got over 6 hours download time. I thought my ADSL2 connection would fly through, but no such luck! It's at times like this I wish I lived in the US or Europe.

Never mind - I'm sure it will be worth the wait

John

Well, that's me done for now- using GetRight, paused and tried to resume, but it will not resume, so after 1 hour 30 I've got a 5% download that won't resume. AAAAAARGH!!!

John

This is SO slow - I'm only getting 150K/sec and it's still got over 6 hours download time. I thought my ADSL2 connection would fly through, but no such luck! It's at times like this I wish I lived in the US or Europe.

Never mind - I'm sure it will be worth the wait

John

I downloaded mine in just over 24 min with Bigpond cable broadband using Free Download Manager. We may not have the speed of some the more advanced countries, but I don't think we're that far behind.

Success!  Downloaded, installed and first flight.  My first impressions...actually, I'm speechless, I can think of anything to say that can match what I'm seeing.  OMG!

Ken,  Can you post a screenshot? I posted one earlier taken over Vancouver. The ground textures were a bit blurry. Made some adjustments to settings and things improved but would love to see a comparison from another computer.

Thanks,

-ed

If you have a download problem you might want to reboot your modem, reboot your computer and try it again, the CDN based on your ISP information will hopefully hand you off to another edge server

Just tried that. No go.

Any other options?  I keep getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" when I click the download link.

If you have a download problem you might want to reboot your modem, reboot your computer and try it again, the CDN based on your ISP information will hopefully hand you off to another edge server

Just tried that. No go.

Any other options?  I keep getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" when I click the download link.

Same here.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Awesome!!!  Team, this was the perfect time to go flying - we're having some mild Pacific rains come through and the wx was wonderful.

I threw a dart at the map and took off from KSLE - Salem; flew west down Highway 22 for a bit and then turned out to buzz through the fields. 

Everything looks ab-so-gob-smacked-lutely beautiful....

Posted Image

1. Nice touch with the smaller bridges.

2. ORBX road traffic is finally on the right side!

3. Have I mentioned how gorgeous the countryside is?

Posted Image

Here's hoping everyone gets things sorted ASAP... I'm feeling guilty in enjoying this....

Well, that's me done for now- using GetRight, paused and tried to resume, but it will not resume, so after 1 hour 30 I've got a 5% download that won't resume. AAAAAARGH!!!

John

After 2 hrs...I had 5 mins left...Getright couldnt finish..trying to resume said it couldnt find server anymore...No way...

uninstalled Getright...now basic downloading 2 hrs to go...again... ::):)

Just went for a quick flight around Mount Hood.

Wow.

Scenery is really special, and REX really adds to things (I think having more weather stations to get data from means the weather feels a bit more involving).

You guys are going to make some money from this, and rightly so.

Archived