PNW is now released to pre-pay customers!

John Venema

It's official. All pre-pay customers can now download PNW in the ZIP file format. Please visit FSS, check your account history and you will find the link active.

We will enable the FSS2Go link as soon as our testing confirms the file download.

Be sure to exercise your bragging rights!

Finally, please, please - use a Download Manager on the ZIP file which supports resuming.  DownThemAll seems to provide the most consistent result.

Enjoy the weekend!  ;D

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm get about  600k/sec dowload average...

funny thing is I was getting more without 'getright'...but I was worried about 'drop-out'...or losing connection...

so I installed Getright, I have 4 connections all together going at about 600k/sec...2 hours to go....

anyone else see which way is faster..with or without getright..?

Thanks for the quick reply Wolter!!  No worries from here on out as long as the Internet doesn't lose power.  ;)

That's a good point. If there is a problem and the DL is corrupted, what are the options for a second DL?

No worries, you are entitled to re-download your product anytime from your flightsimstore account ;)

Thanks for the quick reply Wolter!!  No worries from here on out as long as the Internet doesn't lose power.  ;)

That's a good point. If there is a problem and the DL is corrupted, what are the options for a second DL?

Try again??

Try again??

Just making sure we're allowed to try again.

Try again??

Just making sure we're allowed to try again.

Yes, the team here has stated so, and my FSS download page reports 100 download attempts are possible.

No worries.

2 mins left for my d/l so I'm signing off for a while....

Archived