Part 1 departing Innsbruck

This is part 1 of 2 with my flight from Innsbruck to Lyon  and set at dawn in the summer with rex texture direct and rex sky force and p3dv4.4 and orbx scenery  

i can remember i was weekended in Lyon with my truck and met a lad and his father and started drinking with them and we got friends this was on a Friday night and i ended up going back to there house and staying all weekend with plenty of food and drink they where very nice people and they did not know me from Adam and you do not get many people like that in the world and i just managed to get by because i cant speech french  but i can understand a few words if i was to ask for directions say in Paris which i have done in the past i was able to understand their directions to where i had to go to deliver my load . i hope you enjoy part one of 2 my friends regards EMM

m1ksDAq.jpg

IjGuiZ9.jpg

ZJ6B722.jpg

Ny9PqxI.jpg

NC4fmVZ.jpg

ctDK4Ze.jpg

3O0ip1x.jpg

vZqn8CN.jpg

TBDnNyb.jpg

bXjUaDy.jpg

PJASlf5.jpg

SfY6Dk3.jpg

04k0BA1.jpg

GTB0YO3.jpg

lK1F8fT.jpg

xZO1Iwp.jpg

diNcyUD.jpg

3 hours ago, Taph said:

Super shots, French people are very nice once you get away from Paris

Thanks Taph  for your super comments on my set of shots and i found that most french people where ok you get good and dad in English people like you do in french i met richard the other year at cosford he was a very nice guy from orbx regards EMM

Archived