My new xVision Preset & Ultra Weather Settings.

FILOU

2 hours ago, John Lovell said:

See what you have done... you have made me spend more money and just bought UWXP. .... Just kidding. Cant wait to try this combo. Thanks Philippe for these settings :)

Hi John

I didn't know that I had so much influence...The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it (Oscar Wilde)

If you want to have the same result as on the shot it's important that you use the same sky color as me.It is also important to adjust your monitor.

Each monitor is different but some points of reference:

Brightness = 100

Contrast = 50/55

Gamma = 0

Color temperature = 100/100/100 ( Red, Green ,Blue )

Tint = 55

Saturation 43 / 45

To change the Ultra Weather XP texture of clouds and sky you need to do like that:

1 minute ago, FILOU said:

Hi John

I didn't know that I had so much influence...The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it (Oscar Wilde)

If you want to have the same result as on the shot it's important that you use the same sky color as me.It is also important to adjust your monitor.

Each monitor is different but some points of reference:

Brightness = 100

Contrast = 50/55

Gamma = 0

Color temperature = 100/100/100 ( Red, Green ,Blue )

Tint = 55

Saturation 43 / 45

To change the Ultra Weather XP texture of clouds and sky you need to do like that:

It was inevitable and I was bound to get these programs, but got them sooner as I need the look you and John get in your sims. I am going 'Full Philippe' with my settings to for your visuals!

One thing, does ASXP play well with UWXP? ...... I notice there are settings in UWXP to control cloud volume and density. What would be the standard setting for these if ASXP will be handling that side of things too?

16 minutes ago, John Lovell said:

It was inevitable and I was bound to get these programs, but got them sooner as I need the look you and John get in your sims. I am going 'Full Philippe' with my settings to for your visuals!

One thing, does ASXP play well with UWXP? ...... I notice there are settings in UWXP to control cloud volume and density. What would be the standard setting for these if ASXP will be handling that side of things too?

There will be no problem with ASXP. It's hard to tell you what setting to do for the clouds.

You can start with the same settings that I use with UWXP.

Be careful with the UWXP option " Size of clouds " can be very heavy on the fps.

I also know that ASXP offers two cloudy texture be careful that it does not create a conflict with UWXP clouds and it's important that you put UWXP  " Auto Vis Mist " off .There is already this option in the ASXP settings.

On 2/25/2019 at 2:35 PM, FILOU said:

There will be no problem with ASXP. It's hard to tell you what setting to do for the clouds.

You can start with the same settings that I use with UWXP.

Be careful with the UWXP option " Size of clouds " can be very heavy on the fps.

I also know that ASXP offers two cloudy texture be careful that it does not create a conflict with UWXP clouds and it's important that you put UWXP  " Auto Vis Mist " off .There is already this option in the ASXP settings.

Having time to reflect and reply. Again, thank you so much for all your knowledge and wisdom. It's a learning curve, but its all coming together now. Its good to refer back to these posts as I have been having issues with mist looking far too hazy. But seeing here you recommend set to off and check ASXP settings. This is good to know. :)

Archived