P3D 4.4 TEGB EGHI to EGFF part 1

Jack Sawyer

Great shots Jack as always. Just one question do you use fsuipc to setup your controls. I have fsuipc but hell I have a job remembering what to do sometimes as my son says I should set it up for different aircraft. That’s the main reason I just use the mouse some times. Derek.

1 hour ago, Dadtom65 said:

Great shots Jack as always. Just one question do you use fsuipc to setup your controls. I have fsuipc but hell I have a job remembering what to do sometimes as my son says I should set it up for different aircraft. That’s the main reason I just use the mouse some times. Derek.

Thanks Derek, yes, all I use is FSUIPC, the paid version.  I have a different profile for each of my aircraft types.  It's very easy and if you need any help at all let me know.  I was even surprised that Aerosoft pinned a tutorial on how to set up the Airbus controls recently.  Cheers.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Derek, yes, all I use is FSUIPC, the paid version.  I have a different profile for each of my aircraft types.  It's very easy and if you need any help at all let me know.  I was even surprised that Aerosoft pinned a tutorial on how to set up the Airbus controls recently.  Cheers.

Thanks Jack might take u up on that. I have the new, well not new but the Logitech X56 that my son bought me for Christmas. Think I did the flying controls and flaps but I could not work out about the undercarriage. Tried different things but no go. The same goes for the POV  is it. Suppose I will get used to it some time. Derek.

24 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Thanks Jack might take u up on that. I have the new, well not new but the Logitech X56 that my son bought me for Christmas. Think I did the flying controls and flaps but I could not work out about the undercarriage. Tried different things but no go. The same goes for the POV  is it. Suppose I will get used to it some time. Derek.

Well, PM me Derek, it’s simple to set up anything at all in FSUIPC, just let me know.

Archived