P-38 over Wales.

Mark Abdey

2 hours ago, jankees said:

I see you're using the default P-38, which I painted. However, there was one roundel missing on the version they used, this paint corrects that, in case you're interested.

Sure anyway some others are interested, Jankees :lol: e.g. I will try it :ph34r: Thank you to share your wonderful work :) 

By hazard did you notice the wonderful livery of the Aeromexico B789 Quetzalcoatl" on the post by Azkid... Would it be not great on other planes ?  :wub: :P

Great shots Mark  - all of them are wonderful with amazing sky/clouds

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots these Mark.

cheers

Iain

Many thanks Iain :)

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Mark, you are the master of P3D shots, these are incredible.

Very kind of you Jack ^-^ ... not sure about that, there are many superb screen shotters around here.

2 hours ago, jankees said:

wow, these are great!

I see you're using the default P-38, which I painted. However, there was one roundel missing on the version they used, this paint corrects that, in case you're interested.

Thank you Jan... I've added the corrected paint, although I must admit I haven't noticed what was missing in the other :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, jean marc said:

Great shots Mark  - all of them are wonderful with amazing sky/clouds

Thank you Jean :)

An added pic, with the corrected paint by Jan Kees.

oZaB1j7.jpg

Just now, Mark Abdey said:

Many thanks Iain :)

Very kind of you Jack ^-^ ... not sure about that, there are many superb screen shotters around here.

Thank you Jan... I've added the corrected paint, although I must admit I haven't noticed what was missing in the other :ph34r:

Thank you Jean :)

An added pic, with the corrected paint by Jan Kees.

oZaB1j7.jpg

Don’t sell yourself short Mark, I mean I think I recall Mr. JV using one of your screens as a wallpaper?  That’s a huge compliment and well deserved!

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Don’t sell yourself short Mark, I mean I think I recall Mr. JV using one of your screens as a wallpaper?  That’s a huge compliment and well deserved!

Bless you Jack... I'm not sure if JV used one like that, but yes, a huge compliment if so.  I enjoy doing it, when I have the time, and I like the challenge of getting the most out of the sim :)

33 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

I tried also to see the correction effects and I do not know too what it was  ... I am curious to know :)

35 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

one roundel missing

... still mysterious for me :unsure:

Mark, I seem to remember reading an airshow pilot's compliment to the P-38. He said it "played:well." That is, you could take it up and do some aerobatics and a bit of sightseeing and maybe a little buzzing of the clotheslines and come home totally satisfied. Looks like you were playing well over Wales. Thanks!

Archived