3rd set of ten from P3D 4.4 TEGB

Jack Sawyer

Love that Concord

2YQGpFW.jpg

Control tower missing, maybe because it was set to winter?

BJownuu.jpg

Again with the tower.

mii6ggO.jpg

What's this?

IV7qhsZ.jpg

I love it, an A380 with whiskers!

Frusb28.jpg

Heavy rain, real London weather, shut it off.

sCCb8wc.jpg

Summer now and gorgeous!

Heading for EGLC

gUAhqnA.jpg

aREyVMl.jpg

Simply beautiful!!!

755cwbW.jpg

KgVYf1A.jpg

Interesting sets Jack.

If you have time could you land at Goodwood & go over to the buildings, & let us know if you are running Orbx Goodwood, or not?

To clarify - are you running TESB over what you previously had, (EU England?), or have you shut EU England down while you run P3D TE??

Thanks

TTM

42 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Interesting sets Jack.

If you have time could you land at Goodwood & go over to the buildings, & let us know if you are running Orbx Goodwood, or not?

To clarify - are you running TESB over what you previously had, (EU England?), or have you shut EU England down while you run P3D TE??

Thanks

TTM

Thanks TTM.  I’ll do it when I get home later.  I should have it as I have everything they make.  I installed it and am running it over FTX England and it works perfectly.

37 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of shots Jack that A380 has been there for some time with  all that greenery growing on it .

i am installing  TrueEarth now regards EMM 

Thanks EMM!  See if you have it too if you get a chance.  EGLL.

11 minutes ago, patful said:

Thanks for these, Jack, beautiful! But those frame rates with weather off! :blink: Think I'll wait until I can afford a new computer.

Thanks, I think because it’s always the case where hardware plays catch up, been that way since I got into computers back in the early 80’s.  Gosh I missed those days

Nice little tour, Jack...!

2 hours ago, patful said:

Thanks for these, Jack, beautiful! But those frame rates with weather off! :blink: Think I'll wait until I can afford a new computer.

I have noticed that as well: Jack´s beast of a machine and single-digit frame rates! And I knoe that jack is not running any add-on besides Orbx, so I´d have it much worse!

37 minutes ago, BradB said:

I feel sorry for the A380 , lots of cancelled orders everywhere now ........:(:o:D

Cheers

John

Really a pity, especially as this plane is so "green" now!

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Nice little tour, Jack...!

I have noticed that as well: Jack´s beast of a machine and single-digit frame rates! And I knoe that jack is not running any add-on besides Orbx, so I´d have it much worse!

Really a pity, especially as this plane is so "green" now!

Thanks Gerold!

Archived