around Grenoble

Thanks for sharing; I suspect we all enjoy mountain flying. I do have a question about the first picture and the straight line cloud band....I have seen this sometimes in my own flights, and I am wondering whether this is some kind of scenery or simulation flaw that we all have to live with. Any ideas on how to cure it, if possible?

Sherm

11 minutes ago, shermank said:

Thanks for sharing; I suspect we all enjoy mountain flying. I do have a question about the first picture and the straight line cloud band....I have seen this sometimes in my own flights, and I am wondering whether this is some kind of scenery or simulation flaw that we all have to live with. Any ideas on how to cure it, if possible?

Sherm

Thanks Sherm i am pleased you liked my set of shots as for the clouds i  do not know how to stop that i think it is just how the weather is in some weather programs regards EMM

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:41 AM, shermank said:

Sherm

I get it too Sherm and the only fix I know is to climb or descend until that annoying cut off line has gone.:banghead:

grat shots, an area you would not want an engine failure......

I have also seen that line in the weather, I guess its probably injection from weather engine and it just doesn't look very natural, to straight but who knows maybe up there that is seen for real?

8 hours ago, wain71 said:

grat shots, an area you would not want an engine failure......

I have also seen that line in the weather, I guess its probably injection from weather engine and it just doesn't look very natural, to straight but who knows maybe up there that is seen for real?

Thanks for your nice comments my friend and it would not be any good getting engine failure have to glide then and hope for the best regards EMM

Archived