Tomato-Shade Preset 27_01 Preview

Adam Banks

I can't stop tweaking these presets, so I thought I'd better post these before I forget:

The PBR amended F-16. Spot the difference(s)? I can't!!

ts-02-f16-764-1350.jpg?dl=1

Old-school definitely non-PBR Chippie over Whangarei:

ts-03-chipmunk-182-1350.jpg?dl=1

Somewhere in the Middle East. Not sure about those villages morphed onto the landscape, but I like the colours!

ts-06-tornado-912-1350.jpg?dl=1

Trojan over Waiheke Island, NZMNI:

ts-04-trojan-173-1350.jpg?dl=1

Adam.

34 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

These are super Adam!!!!!  When I use PTA I see not difference with it or with out it.  I must be doing something wrong.

Indeed ! I Use PTA (Adam 2.63 ) for my P3DV4.4 ,  and to be honest I do not see much difference !

I had to Increase my Cloud Shadows depth Value from .75 to .85 because they were very very dark and I almost couldn't see the ground !

Mike

1 hour ago, mikee said:

Indeed ! I Use PTA (Adam 2.63 ) for my P3DV4.4 ,  and to be honest I do not see much difference !

I had to Increase my Cloud Shadows depth Value from .75 to .85 because they were very very dark and I almost couldn't see the ground !

Mike

I meant Decrease the Value from .75 to .71 ! My mistake John .

7 hours ago, lifejogger said:

These are super Adam!!!!!  When I use PTA I see not difference with it or with out it.  I must be doing something wrong.

Try one of my presets. The real give-away (apart from palette changes) is usually the "popcorn clouds" fix.

6 hours ago, Chunk said:

These look great Adam!  Are you still going to be releasing PTA presets as well, or are you planning on moving to Tomato-Shade exclusively?

I'll be doing both, for the foreseeable future, I think. I'm still finalising the next TS preset and, as soon as that's done I'll re-work the existing PTA preset.

6 hours ago, mikee said:

Mike

Umm ... I''ll take a look at that when I re-do it. In 100% overcast conditions, that really would darken the whole scene!

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing Adam!  I too would like to know if you’re dropping PTA.  And if not how do they work together?

I'm going to keep with both. They can work together - as long as you install each before the original P3Dv4.4 shaders are modified.

You can have both open at the same time, but only apply the settings from one or the other (ie. you can't "mix and match"). This clears the cache from the previous preset anyway.

Adam.

Archived