Be aware.

Dadtom65

Just had an email supposedly from Just flight that they have a Black Friday sale on but when I went to go to the site it said that this site is trying to pretend it’s just Flight and to close it. When I checked Just flight there were no Black Friday sales on so be aware.

1 hour ago, Bassman said:

You can safely use a link from an email, so long as you are certain about the bonefides of the actual email.

As scammers go to greater lengths to deceive, it's becoming harder to be certain, and it is becoming more risky to do so.  To be safe I would also recommend manually finding your own way to a site.

2 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

As scammers go to greater lengths to deceive, it's becoming harder to be certain, and it is becoming more risky to do so.  To be safe I would also recommend manually finding your own way to a site.

Same as I do Scott.  Even when friends send me links (mostly humor stuff) I don't open them unless they have already told me about it before hand.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:28 AM, Matthew Kane said:

I haven't opened a link in an email since 1998 :lol:

What's an email?

People write letters to me and bring them round carved into stone tablets. Much safer that way. In fact, when they're complicated or long in length, they have been known to be called "weighty tomes"

I'm going to have a nice lie down now; wake me up when TE Central is available!

:DeadHorse:

Archived