Few Shots Leaving ESSA

mglan80

Tried a quick flight from ESSA to EDDF, but ended just before Denmark with a CTD do to a terrain.dll error.  Nice flight until then, and first CTD in a long time.

DPsaUn0.jpg

vmAp6Os.jpg

Dm3CDYi.jpg

fPtcGRf.jpg

pRSsD8v.jpg

Ah well, nice to fly the 737 again after so many hours in the Connie!

Thanks for the comments, fellas.

Jack, I can understand that feeling.  I have only had one other CTD with v4 so far, and I've put in some hours over the year or so.  I don't think that's too bad, but it still really stinks went it does happen.  I had more problems getting my new graphics card sorted.  Those random restarts about made me throw it through the window! 

I don't have much time between work, keeping up a house, family time and sleep, so I want to enjoy the sim time I can get.  That said, I can say with this flight I really sat back and soaked in all the features we have now.  I loaded it up at just before sunrise so I had the dynamic lighting at the gate before power up.  Then the shadows and overcast and the great ground textures and terminal modeling of ESSA.  Then climbed out to see OpenLC-EU and all the lakes and trees with the haze effect of a shader mod.  Climb out and working the SID using a chart tool and getting ATC direction (and some background chatter) the whole way.  Exited the SID and popped on autopilot so I could get the external views.  A break in the clouds gets a peek at the ground below.  It's like a full orchestra.  It's just great!!!

Archived