PAC Cresco around NZGS

TigerTigerM

Finally tracked down the Deane Baunton freeware PAC  Cresco, which is a turbo development of the Fletcher FU24, & it works nicely in P3D v4.2

The aircraft.cfg file says this:

"The Cresco, (Latin for "I grow"), combines a short take off and landing performance with a  large load carrying capability.  During development, feedback from operators of the  Fletcher aircraft regarding areas in which the Fletcher was lacking was taken into  account, however the strength of the original design was retained. Without compromising  the ruggedness, and with a strong focus on ensuring that there was no additional weight in  the aircraft, the Cresco emerged as a well loved aircraft optimized for operations off  semi-prepared farm strips in hill country. With its tricycle landing gear and rear mounted hopper the Cresco is unique in  agricultural aircraft and, through this configuration, allows for safe operations off  these sloping hill strips.  The Cresco has the advantage of forward visibility and wind  gust capabilities lacking in tail dragger aircraft with forward mounted hoppers.

The shots are from a Spring flight out of NZGS into the hills North West of the aerodrome.

TTM

Over the terminals at NZGS. The display Fletcher can be seen to the left of the Cresco's ground shadow.

50HmQKT.jpg

The wood processing factory again, North West of NZGS

Hl1KoCZ.jpg

Pilot's eye view in the hills. Often the aircraft will be flown below ridge lines, 20' off the ground &  following hill paddock  contours, as the fertilizer is dropped.

The FSX version drops fertilizer, I don't think the P3D does.

dY3vpQ3.jpg

On the ground at NZGS. Plenty of detail here. Nice work.

pMbAVDg.jpg

Close up of the Cresco.  Wanganui Aero Work have been around a long time.

xt8tSwx.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice set of shots TTM.  Man, you must have every last plane in the entire world for your sim.  How long does it take to load?  

I like variety Jack:)

Load time? I use Simstarter & depending on Region, it can be 1.5 to 2.5 minutes. Oceania the former & The Americas the latter.

Your not getting Florence are you?

TTM

34 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

I like variety Jack:)

Load time? I use Simstarter & depending on Region, it can be 1.5 to 2.5 minutes. Oceania the former & The Americas the latter.

Your not getting Florence are you?

TTM

Clear skies over Atlanta TTM, thanks for asking.

Archived