"he put Basil in the ratatouille?" (he's from Barcelona)

andy1252

Andy, may it be you have chosen a plane which is a little to fast for the city tour? You might not smell the basil at that speed... and not even the remaining tapas. Or the white wine. Or the jamon.

But it looks really real...!

2 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Wow, that is super looking scenery!!!!!!!!!

Can't argue with that, John!

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Andy, may it be you have chosen a plane which is a little to fast for the city tour? You might not smell the basil at that speed... and not even the remaining tapas. Or the white wine. Or the jamon.

But it looks really real...!

Yep, you're not wrong Gerold. I'll be going back for a more leisurely tour, maybe with the paramotor, once I've sorted out whose version of LEBL to use (haven't tried the combination yet). Might even take the BMW for a drive round town.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones Andy!  I too liked it, well worth it.  Now I want even more :D

I am SO looking forward to TrueEarth UK (or whatever it's called) and probably more so for the XP version. I'm still buying everything for P3D and still enjoying things like this cityscape, but I have to say I find myself almost unwillingly favouring XP more and more these days. I'll never abandon P3D, still got some really great things going on here, and of course I've got a ridiculous number of great planes in the hangar for it, but there's just something about XP (particularly with the Ortho scenery, which is what the TrueEarth scenery for England will replace for me - ORBX's "autogen" will certainly be much better than anything I can get currently), that makes me want to actually take real time flights on real journeys, whereas in P3D I almost always just "play around" seeing what a particular bit of scenery or aircraft looks like rather than making any semblance of a flight between two points. But then it's great to have both options available, and both improving constantly. (and that's ignoring AFS2 - which I also have and rather enjoy). ORBX really has transformed this whole game totally.

54 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

I'll be going back for a more leisurely tour, maybe with the paramotor, once I've sorted out whose version of LEBL to use (haven't tried the combination yet). Might even take the BMW for a drive round town.

That sounds like a plan. Maybe we´ll meet, I´ll be in the city next week (unfortunately only in real...).

Archived