Aussie F/A 18C in NZ

Adam Banks

Adam, that worked 99%, just no panel guages yet, I know I have read somewhere about that, so the search begins!  :ph34r:  Thanks so much for the help, I was sweating the whole time during the process figurging by the time I got thru I would have to reinstall Win. P3D and the whole shabang, but so far so good.  Thanks again, Roger

4 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Adam, that worked 99%, just no panel guages yet, I know I have read somewhere about that, so the search begins!  :ph34r:  Thanks so much for the help, I was sweating the whole time during the process figuring by the time I got thru I would have to reinstall Win. P3D and the whole shabang, but so far so good.

You mean none of the glass cockpit displays are working? How did you install the aircraft?

Adam.

Correct nothing on the panel works plus the FCS fail is showing,   On install, after every thing was complete in the Addon folder I just copied and pasted everything over to P3D appropriate folders, seems like most everything else is working except those couple of items. 

46 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

I think I found the problem!  I have a "guages folder" inside of the P3D guages folder, so nothing was installed properly to the panel, plus the .dll's are also in my folder! :wacko:

Hmmm ... I don't install freeware into my main P3D location - so if I stuff something up, I don't have to remember what to remove from core P3D folders.

http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=P3D

Adam.

21 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

This is just to answer Wakashi's query without cluttering up BernD's topic. Yes the FXBA v18.1.00 (by "Jimi") seems to be working fine.

t really is an outstanding piece of work!

Adam.

If I can ask where did you get this F18. I have not been able to find one  yet for P3Dv4?

Bryan

3 hours ago, fltsimguy said:

If I can ask where did you get this F18. I have not been able to find one  yet for P3Dv4?

FSDreamTeam: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=16514.0

Links to FSX or P3D versions (18.3.00). Looks like I need to update my version! It's quite a hefty download (882Mb) but well worth it, IMHO.

Adam.

Archived