Well went to LOWI  with the new  C130  but had a problem the engines' kept stopping I would restart but it would do it again never mind just took 2 shots

from Innsbruck  with p3dv4.3 and rex skyforce  and pta and Adams preset  I ended up changing the aircraft that  shots from that flight will be after  this on regards EMM

BYNseWN.jpg

HeOZ5wX.jpg

Stewart - I've spent a day or so messing with all my legacy CS C1-30 liveries. It's a bit of a mixed bag, sadly, but this is one of the oldest add-ons ever! Amazing that LM chose to include it (probably because it's a *Lockheed* aircraft!!) ... but we all loved it when it came out and it's still an incredible piece of work - even by today's standards.

looking at your pics, it appears you're probably using the preset with aircraft and VC lighting enabled. I much prefer this one (over no-VC) but, sadly, there are the odd aircraft that have errors in their models and the lighting is all wrong on some textures/parts. The Aerosoft An-2 also has that problem, as does the JustFlight D.H.Dove (to name just two).

Switch over to the no-VC version of preset 261_03 and you'll be good to go.

You may also notice weird texture mapping on the external fuel tanks. This has already been reported and is slated for the next Hotfix.

Colours look great, BTW!!!

Adam.

22 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Stewart - I've spent a day or so messing with all my legacy CS C1-30 liveries. It's a bit of a mixed bag, sadly, but this is one of the oldest add-ons ever! Amazing that LM chose to include it (probably because it's a *Lockheed* aircraft!!) ... but we all loved it when it came out and it's still an incredible piece of work - even by today's standards.

looking at your pics, it appears you're probably using the preset with aircraft and VC lighting enabled. I much prefer this one (over no-VC) but, sadly, there are the odd aircraft that have errors in their models and the lighting is all wrong on some textures/parts. The Aerosoft An-2 also has that problem, as does the JustFlight D.H.Dove (to name just two).

Switch over to the no-VC version of preset 261_03 and you'll be good to go.

You may also notice weird texture mapping on the external fuel tanks. This has already been reported and is slated for the next Hotfix.

Colours look great, BTW!!!

Adam.

Thanks Adam for all your help and I am very pleased with the work you have done on your preset and at the moment I will stick with the one I am using very happy with it  regards EMM

Archived