Back in the PNW

antonvs

Hi to all, I've been "missing in action" for a while so I though I would check back in. After switching to P3D (v4) I just have had no time to do anything but "Fly!".

Anyway here are a few from a flight yesterday in the amazing MV Beaver. Just loving this plane in all its forms, but the Stol Straight floats is my "goto".

First at rest at CAG8 Pender harbour

2018-05-24%2021-24-14%20cc1-fs-110%20-%2

and earlier around Whistler

2018-05-24%2017-58-20%20cc1-fs-041.JPG?d

2018-05-24%2020-52-32%20cc1-fs-066.JPG?d

Cheers Anton

22 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful images Anton and great to see you back flying again.:)

Ah Martyn, thanks for the greeting. Its not that I haven’t been flying - I’m up nearly every day or two, its just that I’ve been having such a good time I find it difficult to drag myself away to the forums.

Here is a link to the whole trip I did yesterday and this is typical of a day in the pit.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tj9blj1ptfreoyd/AABYo45W8hBjD-F0-tvCTHCKa?dl=1

Cheers Anton.

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dang, all I see are little boxes with blue ?'s in them. :huh::(

Interesting Jack, i wonder if its because I’m using a link to Dropbox. As others have seen the photos i wonder if it depends on if you have a Dropbox account or not.

1 minute ago, antonvs said:

Interesting Jack, i wonder if its because I’m using a link to Dropbox. As others have seen the photos i wonder if it depends on if you have a Dropbox account or not.

Hi Anton, I have Dropbox on my Mac but I don't have it running right now.  Odd that I can't see them.

10 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Anton, I have Dropbox on my Mac but I don't have it running right now.  Odd that I can't see them.

Then i wonder if it is a option in settings somewere (browser, forum etc). What device are you viewing on? What happens if you follow the link in my first post

18 minutes ago, antonvs said:

Then i wonder if it is a option in settings somewere (browser, forum etc). What device are you viewing on? What happens if you follow the link in my first post

Apple iMac with Safari, and the same result on my iPad.

Archived