9 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Stewart! I do like Austria :). I hope that one day orbx will do a full fat region for the Austria/Switzerland and surrounding area :D.

Thanks Paul i am very pleased you liked my set of shots i do not think orbx would do Austria and Switzerland because there are already  scenery been done for the 2 areas

like you say it would be good but i do not thinks and it is like France that  French company  does the hole of France i have it all but i do not like it does not look right orbx is better

regards EMM

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Stewart.

Have you finished climbing yet, I am sure I can hear your ears popping from here.

Thanks Marty i am pleased you liked my set of shot and yes what a climb and my ears where popping and a few miles on i crashed into a mountain that poor little aircraft

regards EMM.   

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Stewart, you have done it again with these awesome mountain shots! You have really captured some beautiful shots of the Austrian mountain countryside. :) 

Thanks Landon i am very pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight in Austria there are plenty of mountains there for me regards EMM

Archived