Geneva to Mollis valley flying

Started my flight at Geneva and went to chur  and then started my alley flying and landed at Mollis  lsmf started  at Dawn  with p3dv4.2 and Envdir .

And i hope you enjoy my flight and my shots more to come tomorrow regards EMM

VaasDwD.jpg

kzZwjof.jpg

tSkGPjJ.jpg

rEGkows.jpg

dnc2Xqz.jpg

uiV66Gx.jpg

19MO9bW.jpg

valley flying from now

26IS19i.jpg

cZYP7aU.jpg

fNIYcGd.jpg

diLv3po.jpg

I3nIjRz.jpg

eVPvUP0.jpg

F9VgR8Y.jpg

h8YuYi6.jpg

dhLRny7.jpg

qBBaBZj.jpg

IpqFEnU.jpg

KrgRQyi.jpg

rKseDxR.jpg

9aDIUHw.jpg

ohsOYY2.jpg

i hope you have enjoyed my flight along the valley if i am in the mood for flying i will start from this airport tomorrow  regards EMM 

58 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Nice valley exploration Stewart...what kind of yellow fields of flowers are those, any idea?

Landon, I would imagine they are Canola or I think they call it Rapeseed over there. We have plenty of it here in Australia too.

Just reading that the Canadian Rapeseed Association came up with Canola in the 70s, Can = Canada and Ola for oil.

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Landon, I would imagine they are Canola or I think they call it Rapeseed over there. We have plenty of it here in Australia too.

Just reading that the Canadian Rapeseed Association came up with Canola in the 70s, Can = Canada and Ola for oil.

I kind of thought of canola too Martyn...when I used to be stationed in Tennessee a few years ago, we had canola fields just like that all over the place. However, being Europe I didn't know if it could have been some other kind of flower :)  Thanks for the info ;)

41 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

I kind of thought of canola too Martyn...when I used to be stationed in Tennessee a few years ago, we had canola fields just like that all over the place. However, being Europe I didn't know if it could have been some other kind of flower :)  Thanks for the info ;)

Thanks Landon. I can remember travelling down through France in the 60s seeing all of the fields of Sunflowers but I don't know if they are grown commercially in this region.:).

Incidentally both France and Germany and some of the largest producers of Canola seed.

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Stewart, it's so refreshing to see you explore those beautiful mountains, now we get not only the tops of them but the valleys.  I for one am thrilled, nice work EMM!

Thanks Jack i am pleased you like me flying in the valleys and i am enjoying it thanks for giving me the challenge of doing so regards EMM

Archived