Part 1 just having fun

This is part 1 of 2 of having fun i started of at Grenoble and flew around to Chambery and then to Albertville and landed in valence France just having load of fun

with my just flight Mosquito and set in the spring .

with p3dv4.2 and Envdir i hope you enjoy my shots from part 1 as i have had so mutch fun flying around France regards EMM

lKmpiDk.jpg

RcLNDKZ.jpg

X2TbueQ.jpg

XgFksR3.jpg

weq4bUM.jpg

SGuGupL.jpg

cPOwJen.jpg

U6ekzZw.jpg

tQY6qDP.jpg

37vtoPe.jpg

Chambery 1

VMXXlo2.jpg

Chambery 2

TmL9Qtp.jpg

3C83yFP.jpg

0XgO3eL.jpg

8rSZ3RZ.jpg

ZHsSiUN.jpg

Y1nr51S.jpg

h6rSeVo.jpg

umfXeZq.jpg

Albertville

zhQTG3O.jpg

svjZOh8.jpg

Mz0u9Jr.jpg

pJlakNe.jpg

Well i hope you have enjoyed part 1 number 2 to come regards EMM

Well there was I remarking in another of your valley flying posts about seeing some low and slow flying.:lol:

What a blast it is going for a low level flight in the Mosquito, excellent set of images from your flight.:)

I guess the Cessna 152 will remain gathering dust in the far left corner of hangar 3.:o

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Well there was I remarking in another of your valley flying posts about seeing some low and slow flying.:lol:

What a blast it is going for a low level flight in the Mosquito, excellent set of images from your flight.:)

I guess the Cessna 152 will remain gathering dust in the far left corner of hangar 3.:o

Thanks Martyn that surprised you didn't it i am pleased you liked my shots i was having loads of fun i am pleased Jack asked me to do it last night i tried in p3dv3 the flight 1 the P51

and it worked i do not know if it will work in 4 i may try later regards EMM 

Archived