Palm Springs Departure - The CTD transition

BradB

You surprise me with this unplanned transition, John :o! Is there any eye candy you could reduce to help your rig (AI density or some graphics setting)?

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Mien Got, that is almost unheard of these days.:(

Beautiful pics while it lasted though.

+1!

3 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Well, some nice shots before your CTD John, but it's good they are rare in P3D, especially considering all the other software and apps we addon to our P3D installs. 

No kidding Landon, I wonder if there's a PC out there that's powerful to handle it?

21 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

No kidding Landon, I wonder if there's a PC out there that's powerful to handle it?

Well Jack, I fly in that area all the time with Vector on, A2A aircraft AS weather activated and everything works great, so it is possible with PC build components that are available today. My point is simply no matter how good the hardware, we ask A LOT from any PC and/or software package to work without ever having a technical issue. It's like buying a car, and then you start adding more and more after market parts. The more you add, the higher chance there is that you might have some mechanical issue here and there :)

28 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Well Jack, I fly in that area all the time with Vector on, A2A aircraft AS weather activated and everything works great, so it is possible with PC build components that are available today. My point is simply no matter how good the hardware, we ask A LOT from any PC and/or software package to work without ever having a technical issue. It's like buying a car, and then you start adding more and more after market parts. The more you add, the higher chance there is that you might have some mechanical issue here and there :)

Yeah, I'm hoping soon I can get a new much more powerful PC but I dread installing everything.  Thank goodness I back up every last file because I do not under any circumstances want 4.2.

Oh, yeah, I don't know how people afford to live there any more.  It's really bad.

Archived