The beast from the east

Well the Beast from the east arrived in Cornwall and we have not had snow for about 5 years do not normally get any snow and it is very cold .

my flight is from Newquay  airport it was RAF st  Mawgan before it become a civil airport .

this is with p3dv4.2 set in march  with p3d weather regards EMM

zmy5XUc.jpg

9QonAFc.jpg

1C1yKkV.jpg

IdmE9dQ.jpg

hLHJBXa.jpg

BZ3y1Gm.jpg

dawn

sQWGbTf.jpg

dawn

6 minutes ago, paulb said:

Well done Stewart! :). I have just been out clearing the paths. About six inches here, much more where it has drifted. All buses and trains cancelled today.

Thanks Paul I am pleased you like my set of shots in  ST. Germans  we only had about 2 inc we where lucky looking out of my window the sky looks full of snow but not snowing at the moment ,

it is very cold we have our heating on and I am glad you are ok Paul  regards EMM

9 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Paul I am pleased you like my set of shots in  ST. Germans  we only had about 2 inc we where lucky looking out of my window the sky looks full of snow but not snowing at the moment ,

it is very cold we have our heating on and I am glad you are ok Paul  regards EMM

It's started snowing again here Stewart! Really cold with the wind chill! 

25 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thst's really cool that the weather matches so well Stewart.  I like these shots, and it's flooding here, if it were snow we'd have several feet.

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots it was like that yesterday in my village the sky looks full of it at the moment .

So you have flooding Jack the weather has gone mad do you have a Boat you may need it regards EMM

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

Welcome to my world Stewart , 60cm still on the ground with more in the forecast . Punxsutawney Phil was right , six more weeks of winter . :angry::ph34r::angry::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John I am very pleased you liked my set of shots and we winge about a few cm and every thing comes to a halt that is a hell of a lot of snow John

well hope you do not much more regards EMM

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Welcome to my world Stewart , 60cm still on the ground with more in the forecast . Punxsutawney Phil was right , six more weeks of winter . :angry::ph34r::angry::D

Cheers

John

Floods here John but everything is in full bloom.  I’d trade with ya!

Archived