part 2 on top of the world

37 minutes ago, BradB said:

Meshmerizing set of shots Stewart , the last one really stands out . :rolleyes:;):D

Cheers

John

Thanks John I am pleased you liked my sew shots on part 2  it went before I was ready on my first one I went to this airport in p3dv3 and the airport is the same like the last 2 shots

regards EMM stewart

36 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, that's odd.  I've seen this before.  I no longer have mesh, maybe someday.  But I like the first one Stewart!

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots I tried p3dv3 same airport and it was the same as the last 2 shots regards stewart

This reminds me of a recurring dream (not a daydream, mind you) that I have sometimes:

I'm going on vacation in an LTU-like A330. The destination lies in in a very constricted mediterranean bay. The runway is situated in a tunnel. The aircraft is approaching a cave in the steep mountainside besides the coast, touching down in the tunnel, and vacating to the small apron on the other side of the tunnel. It's not a nightmare, by the way. Actually I like this dream a lot.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

This reminds me of a recurring dream (not a daydream, mind you) that I have sometimes:

I'm going on vacation in an LTU-like A330. The destination lies in in a very constricted mediterranean bay. The runway is situated in a tunnel. The aircraft is approaching a cave in the steep mountainside besides the coast, touching down in the tunnel, and vacating to the small apron on the other side of the tunnel. It's not a nightmare, by the way. Actually I like this dream a lot.

Thanks!

Thanks my friend I am pleased you liked my shots regards EMM stewart

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

The sky in the first image is magnificent EMM but the second one is a real messh.:wacko:

I am using the latest Pilots Mesh and I have noticed a few places with rivers in canyons and airports on plateaus.:o

Mostly it is good though.;)

Thanks Martyn I disabled the mesh and it was still the same tried in v3 and it was the same may be it is something to do with fs global or vector when I was to start from scratch

I will go there with out orbx on and se what it is like then regards EMM Stewart

Archived