sunshine coast

50 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent set Stewart and there is so much great flying to be had along the whole of the east coast.

Beautiful sunrise image too!:)

Thanks Martyn i am pleased you liked my screen shots what did you think of the colours i set the sim to august but it said winter that's not winter that is summer in the uk any way

i just put that sunrise in as i was going  set to dawn and then back to day time regards stewart 

14 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Martyn i am pleased you liked my screen shots what did you think of the colours i set the sim to august but it said winter that's not winter that is summer in the uk any way

i just put that sunrise in as i was going  set to dawn and then back to day time regards stewart 

Thanks Stewart, our seasons are the opposite to yours in the Northern Hemisphere. So when it is summer in July in the UK it is winter here!;)

5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Stewart, our seasons are the opposite to yours in the Northern Hemisphere. So when it is summer in July in the UK it is winter here!;)

Thanks Marty i will do more flying tomorrow  have a good day my friend its just gone 5.00 pm in the uk it must be early hrs in Australia in the morning regards stewart

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Marty i will do more flying tomorrow  have a good day my friend its just gone 5.00 pm in the uk it must be early hrs in Australia in the morning regards stewart

Just 5:30 now, been up since 2 am, cannot sleep!:lol:

Hope you have a great evening, I will have a good day as long as I can keep awake.:P

Archived