More NZ airport love?

Rob Ainscough

Would love to see more NZ airports, beautiful area, extremely FPS friendly, but only 3 airport?  And real estate prices are up but still way less than CA ... I wonder if they allow dual nations in? :)

Before this turns into a Xplane thread, don't really care what platform you select ... just more NZ.

Cheers, Rob.  

Auckland is already being developed by another scenery provider.  Wellington is also out there if you want it, along with a few other airports.  Last week I discovered a freeware  version of New Plymouth.  If you go to the New Zealand Flightsim Forum you might find other airports to enhance your New Zealand experience.  I've been flying in New Zealand and Australia since the early days of FS9, when VOZ and the folks in New Zealand were producing high quality scenery.  OXz and some folks in New Zealand carry on today.

To complement this, NZCH is also being worked on, as you will find from the NZFF forum. However, there are quite a number of atmospheric smaller airports typical for ORBX fame waiting to be done.

Kind regards, Michael

Great stuff.  Very fitting for a Country of only 4 million who popout world champions sportspeople easier than shelling peas.  The scenery, wow, up there with the very best on the planet, ask any tourist who's been to Godzone.

Thank you devs.

JimNZ

I would love to see an updated Palmerston North airport at some stage. A very busy airport with not only

regular day traffic for passengers on Atr72 and Q300 aircraft but also Massey University have an aviation

school here with 16 aircraft and students from all over the world for not just a commercial License but a

university degree in such things as aviation management etc. Also we have Boeing 737-400 freighters  go at 11pm

and 3am ( 500 feet above my bedroom window ) five days a week. If Graham is fit enough I would love for

him to model the Boeings in his already fantastic FTX AI  software so I can shoot them down in the sim and not go to Jail  :)

Any updated NZ airports on the main network would be most welcome.

Kevin

Archived