Whangare area

20 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Holy cow, Stewart these are some of the best shots I have ever seen.  Now I'm very seriously considering ENVTEZ and whatever the other one is.  PM me if you get a chance, I'd like some screenshots of your settings in those apps.

Thanks Jack i am very pleased you liked my screen shots  the settings with p3dv4.1 are off this video the link is below  regards stewart

23 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Outstanding set Stewart, looks so much better than mine.

A wonderful area to fly around with so much detail to look at.

Thanks Martyn i am pleased you liked my screen shots Jack was over the moon with them i sent my settings for p3dv4.1 as on that video that i attached

i loved the green of new Zealand thanks again regards stewart 

52 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

This is it Jack i just have p3d set from the first video  the link is below regards stewart

Thanks Stewart's looking at this it seems it's a combination of PTA, REX, and ASCA.  It appears to me that this replaces all three.  Very interesting.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Holy cow, Stewart these are some of the best shots I have ever seen.  Now I'm very seriously considering ENVTEZ and whatever the other one is.  PM me if you get a chance, I'd like some screenshots of your settings in those apps.

+1 - It's about time you came over to the "Dark Side" Luke ( I mean Jack ) . :o:ph34r::D:)

John

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

+1 - It's about time you came over to the "Dark Side" Luke ( I mean Jack ) . :o:ph34r::D:)

John

Well John, I looked at the video, it would be a lot of work.  I can now see why Stewart reinstalled everything, for me that would take months.  This replaces REX, ASCA, and PTA.  But without testing it I wouldn't know if I'd like it.  I'm real picky about water color, so I never use REX's water, I only use REX's sky and airport textures.  I use ASCA for clouds, and PTA of course.  This would be an enormous amount of work and I don't think I want to put in that much effort as I have a real-life to do list about a mile long.

Maybe later when I get my new PC.

12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well John, I looked at the video, it would be a lot of work.  I can now see why Stewart reinstalled everything, for me that would take months.  This replaces REX, ASCA, and PTA.  But without testing it I wouldn't know if I'd like it.  I'm real picky about water color, so I never use REX's water, I only use REX's sky and airport textures.  I use ASCA for clouds, and PTA of course.  This would be an enormous amount of work and I don't think I want to put in that much effort as I have a real-life to do list about a mile long.

Maybe later when I get my new PC.

Hey Jack , I use REX and ASCA side by side with Envtex|EnvShade . It is one of the easiest programs to learn and use . That's my take on it at least . :):)

John

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Hey Jack , I use REX and ASCA side by side with Envtex|EnvShade . It is one of the easiest programs to learn and use . That's my take on it at least . :):)

John

Thanks John but I don't see how.  Doesn't Envshade override or conflict with REX?  Or do have some of the "switches" off in EnvShade?

40 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John but I don't see how.  Doesn't Envshade override or conflict with REX?  Or do have some of the "switches" off in EnvShade?

It’s all how you set it up , personally I don’t get into the details as far how as it all works . If it looks good to me , that’s all I care about . 

And another part of it is in your HDR settings . I like more color , some people like less . 

John

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

It’s all how you set it up , personally I don’t get into the details as far how as it all works . If it looks good to me , that’s all I care about . 

And another part of it is in your HDR settings . I like more color , some people like less . 

John

I know this would be an enormous amount of work John, and I hate to ask, but if possible can you email or PM me with screenshots of everything you use, settings in ENVSHADE, REX, ASCA, & HDR?  :D

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

I know this would be an enormous amount of work John, and I hate to ask, but if possible can you email or PM me with screenshots of everything you use, settings in ENVSHADE, REX, ASCA, & HDR?  :D

Hey Jack , it might take me awhile to figure out how to that . But it will be a good learning experience for me . Right now I am watching 

Tiger and his return to golf at the Hero Challenge . When Tiger is on the tube , my Simming takes a backseat . 

John

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

Hey Jack , it might take me awhile to figure out how to that . But it will be a good learning experience for me . Right now I am watching 

Tiger and his return to golf at the Hero Challenge . When Tiger is on the tube , my Simming takes a backseat . 

John

No problem John.  It's easy peasy though.  I use the Lasso tool in Windows to take screen captures of things like that, save them and rename them and then put them on IMGUR or whatever upload system you sue and there you go.

Archived