NZWR - let the bonanza begin!

Adam Banks

A trip down memory lane - the JF Viscount in P3Dv4. The VC is certainly pretty basic by today's standards, but the outside model is OK - and it's such a handsome aircraft!

nzwr_viscount_01_1350.jpg

nzwr_viscount_02_1350.jpg

nzwr_viscount_03_1350.jpg

nzwr_viscount_04_1350.jpg

Unusual to see a new release in the sales - so it's going to be hard NOT to grab it!

Adam.

Excellent set Adam showing some beautiful scenery.

Wonderful plane too which brings back some great memories to us older types on here!:lol:

6 hours ago, stewart1 said:

super set of screen shots Adam and a nice viscount to go with it I can remember  the aircraft flying out of London Heathrow giving my age away now regards stewart 

A very common sight in our day, weren't they Stewart.:D

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones Adam!  Now I have every Orbx scenery except Kushman which is fictional so not sure if I need it.  All I need is Canberra Cityscape and I'll be done, well till they release The Netherlands which I hope is soon.

Why not Kushman Jack? Even though it is fictional it is a beautiful airport set in some spectacular scenery. Great for flying with a Cub or the like.;)

Besides my flying is like nothing on earth.:wacko::lol:

Trust me, I'm an FSim pilot!:o

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Why not Kushman Jack? Even though it is fictional it is a beautiful airport set in some spectacular scenery. Great for flying with a Cub or the like.;)

Besides my flying is like nothing on earth.:wacko::lol:

Trust me, I'm an FSim pilot!:o

You're right, I'm going to buy it!

Archived