Here comes Jack

2 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Waaauuuw....a dramatic flight under a  dramatic sky. Who won the race, the train or the plane? Could you avoid a collision with buildings and obstacles? You're a dare-devil here!!!

Thanks I could not resist poor Jack we do give him some stick  the plane won regards stewart

15 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Stewart, these are awesome!  I didn't know there was a train there, I have to go there and check it out as it's one of the ones now in OF2.  Thanks, you made my day!

Thanks Jack I just could not resist doing this there is a steam train there as well at Southampton .

you know you have the tiger moth is it in p3dv4 or p3dv4.1 regards stewart 

Who was that masked aviator?:o

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Stewart, these are awesome!  I didn't know there was a train there, I have to go there and check it out as it's one of the ones now in OF2.  Thanks, you made my day!

Trains aplenty Jack, nearly all EMUs. I think you have to go to the settings to activate the steam train. I forgot yesterday which is probably why I didn't see it.B)

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Trains aplenty Jack, nearly all EMUs. I think you have to go to the settings to activate the steam train. I forgot yesterday which is probably why I didn't see it.B)

Gonna do is soon when I check out all my UK stuff.  I've never been happier flying the sim.  64 bit, all my Orbx stuff, AS4, and the PTA looks good to me.  It really is great and I no longer even boot 3.4!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Gonna do is soon when I check out all my UK stuff.  I've never been happier flying the sim.  64 bit, all my Orbx stuff, AS4, and the PTA looks good to me.  It really is great and I no longer even boot 3.4!

Just had a look at Southampton Jack and to get the steam engine you have to go to the control panel, vehicle(railway) traffic setting 3.

Hope I got that right!:huh:

I am having a great time too, installing and looking at all of these great airports for the first time in a long while.:D

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Nobody's safe with Jack on the loose , stay safe Stewart and keep an watchful eye toward the sky . :(:wacko::lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John I pleased you liked my shots and yes we have to keep a eye out for Jack we just do not know where he will tern up regards stewart

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I am glad you are happy Jack happy flying regards stewart

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Martyn we just have to watch out for Jack now regards stewart

53 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Just had a look at Southampton Jack and to get the steam engine you have to go to the control panel, vehicle(railway) traffic setting 3.

I am having a great time too, installing and looking at all of these great airports for the first time in a long while.:D

Thanks Martyn I saw the steam train yesterday it look good regards stewart

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Fun isn't it?  I already have that ticked so when I get there I'll see 'em, might do the UK today if I get the chance.

Archived