Dawn Approach into Lake Tahoe

JohnnyJohnJohn

4 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Very nice shot  JJJ regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!  Liked this angle so much I created a new camera for it! :) 

3 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Hi Johnny, thanks for very nice shot.

Cheers

Karoly

Thank you Karoly!  Glad you like it! :) 

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Lake Tahoe is a beautiful place Orbx created isn't it JJJ?  And those observatories at Nyack are the coolest things!

It most certainly is Jack, like all their sceneries, very, very impressive! :)B)  The observatories are cool how they're modeled in there..... 

1 hour ago, Turboarrow4 said:

Beautiful Cap, JJJ.

cheers

Thorsten

Thank you Thorsten!  So glad you enjoyed it! B)  

44 minutes ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

So many great GA destinations by ORBX....sadly I only have jetliners (and default obviously). Lovely shot JJJ. 

You may have to get into either business jets - They go to Tahoe - and maybe get into the GA end of things.  Glad you like the shot CC.  :)   I'm working up to where I get in the left seats on business jets next.....they have more freedom than airliners, and can go to these GA fields still.  :)   But I'll work up to the big boys sooner or later like the 747

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful approach shot, a great area for flying.

Thanks VH - Yes it is, a truly wonderful destination.  I'm sure in real life as much as it is in FS.  :)  

1 minute ago, Wakashi said:

So many ORBX airports (and sceneries) and so little flight time!  Great approach shot!

Exactly! I find myself wanting to fly more and more like I was in the old days when I used to have a good computer now that I have another one after that went way of the dodo.  :)  Thanks Wakashi. :) 

Archived