No longer alone in V4.

Jack Sawyer

P3Dv4 - Everything Orbx has on offer for V4 - AS & ASCA on - Chase Plane - and now Ultimate Traffic Live.  Freshly released and it now works.  I had KATL cranked up to 100% on both airline and GA and it was fabulous.  I was getting lonely in my Orbx-land skies, sure I had ships but they don't fly.  Major t-storm again while I was flying and the weather showed it.  Was afraid power would go out but it didn't.

Short 9+ mile flight from KATL to Fulton County Airport which I pass almost every day.

fJIBM50.jpg

pGwWuIp.jpg

2T29Y8d.jpg

OuiChJf.jpg

Back to KATL

UQ4BDFy.jpg

Look at all those beautiful things that fly in the sky

Yc2HB0r.jpg

More flyee thingys.

N3hftTT.jpg

Here, you didn't call those MD-80 thingys that fly over your house beautiful the other week:angry:. They are incredibly noisy and sadly extinct in the part of the world I regularly travel in. Planes have to be noisy not these poncy things today that you can barely hear. What is the fun in that!

Wonderful series of caps Jack and some rather nasty weather too. Much hotter here in Oz today with the mercury hovering around 6C.:rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, Senchay said:

Someone is having fun :-) Thats how it should be. Enjoy, nice pics ^^

And that, Senchay, it what it is all about.:)

35 minutes ago, Senchay said:

Someone is having fun :-) Thats how it should be. Enjoy, nice pics ^^

Thanks Senchay!

10 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Here, you didn't call those MD-80 thingys that fly over your house beautiful the other week:angry:. They are incredibly noisy and sadly extinct in the part of the world I regularly travel in. Planes have to be noisy not these poncy things today that you can barely hear. What is the fun in that!

Wonderful series of caps Jack and some rather nasty weather too. Much hotter here in Oz today with the mercury hovering around 6C.:rolleyes:

And that, Senchay, it what it is all about.:)

Yes, they're very loud, I never even have to look to see what kind of plane it is, if it's loud it's an 88.

I worked them for years and it wasn't easy.

I could go on.

It hot 113F here today.  Warnings galore to stay indoors.  My hose reel melted off the side of my house!

Thanks Martyn.

Just now, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Especially #5. You don't  want to get "charged" up by one of those.

Thanks flyingleaf!  No kidding.  I used to repair lightening strikes, they can do some serious damage but the jets are triple shielded, they mostly leave scars on the aluminum skin.  Oh, and vaporize the static wicks.

10 hours ago, BradB said:

Yes V4 is starting to round into shape , some real nice pics Jack . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  It sure is, all I need now is the GTN750 and I'd dump 3.4.  Who knows when Flight will release but RXP is working on a 750 and told me it will release before the end of this month or in August, and it's for P3Dv4!  OooRah!

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Doesn't get any better Jack, well, we still need REX. Super job Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, I agree, hopefully soon.

4 hours ago, mikee said:

Super Shots Jack !

Thanks Mike!

4 hours ago, stewart1 said:

supper   screen shots Jack can I have some of your heat because it is not very good in Cornwall regards stewart 

Thanks Stewart, sure, I'b be more than happy to trade it.  I can't go out at all in this heat.  So I can't hike, I can't do anything, I'm an outside person, I don't like being cooped up in the house.

Archived