Hawaii one more time

ruudmeij

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

So now this is my next set of flights.  Been too long since I flew in Hawaii.  They look beautiful.

I will be flying there tonight on VATSIM from Denver. 

Just now, Sammy H said:

I will be flying there tonight on VATSIM from Denver. 

I could never get the hang of VATSIM, I listened in with a friend in the UK once and I was so confused by all the guys' different accents, I couldn't follow it.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I could never get the hang of VATSIM, I listened in with a friend in the UK once and I was so confused by all the guys' different accents, I couldn't follow it.

That's cause you were listening over there.  It is much harder when you are flying International no doubt but in the States it's not nearly as bad, heck you might even go an entire flight without ATC depending on the time you fly.

8 minutes ago, Sammy H said:

That's cause you were listening over there.  It is much harder when you are flying International no doubt but in the States it's not nearly as bad, heck you might even go an entire flight without ATC depending on the time you fly.

Thanks Sammy, someday I'll try it again.

6 hours ago, Sammy H said:

even go an entire flight without ATC 

Back when I worked at PANC, a Korean Air cargo flight departed KSEA never contacted departure, ZSE (artcc) nor anybody else all the way to PANC.  Landed (nary a word) then wouldn't get out of the plane.  Fortunately this was in the wee small hours so minimal traffic - another crew completed the flight to RKSS.

56 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Back when I worked at PANC, a Korean Air cargo flight departed KSEA never contacted departure, ZSE (artcc) nor anybody else all the way to PANC.  Landed (nary a word) then wouldn't get out of the plane.  Fortunately this was in the wee small hours so minimal traffic - another crew completed the flight to RKSS.

Lol, that is crazy.  Almost as bad as the Air Canada crew who were lined up for landing on the Taxiway last week at SFO......Hmmmm!

12 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

These are great Ruud!... I can't remember the last time I flew there, but I'm going to go there soon based on these B)

12 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Epic shots Rudd, I was just in Hawaii a couple weeks ago and it looked just as beautiful in real life.

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

So now this is my next set of flights.  Been too long since I flew in Hawaii.  They look beautiful.

8 hours ago, mikewies said:

Great set of images... looks good year around

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Those are some stunners Rudd, great job! :)

Thank you very much for the nice comments and watching.

Archived