Adam's preset at Homer in V4

Jack Sawyer

Looks good Jack, any other add ons, clouds, skies etc, I find the sheer no of variables when tweaking presets changes the outcome, resulting in a huge variation, some shots look very close to real others can look somewhat unrealistic

1 hour ago, lixfeldt said:

Lighting looking great in shot 2 Jack:P 

Thanks, it is a beautiful time of day.

1 hour ago, PNW User said:

Very nice...very....

Thank you PNW!

46 minutes ago, fly37 said:

Nice preset!

Thanks Gianni!

36 minutes ago, Ken Hall said:

Looks good Jack, any other add ons, clouds, skies etc, I find the sheer no of variables when tweaking presets changes the outcome, resulting in a huge variation, some shots look very close to real others can look somewhat unrealistic

Thanks Ken.  I agree, there's really no sweet spot in it, I guess we have to live with it or think ahead what we want to do and have different presets for different adventures?

13 minutes ago, GregJ said:

Jack P3Dv3 or 4? I thought Isaw somewhere that Adam hasn't moved over yet - I'm looking for v4 presets that might tie in with PTA 

Thanks Greg!  P3Dv4.  Yes, Adam has officially moved over.  I have several now, the one from Adam, and a few from Mark Abdey, if you want them I can send them to you.  Just PM me if you wish.

Had a senior moment on number one when I thought it was a Helio Courier - silly me, I see it's not.  Used to be a couple of really neat bars (not sand) on that spit  - and King crab, still wiggling, for what now would be chump change.

39 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Had a senior moment on number one when I thought it was a Helio Courier - silly me, I see it's not.  Used to be a couple of really neat bars (not sand) on that spit  - and King crab, still wiggling, for what now would be chump change.

I would absolutely love to visit there.  My wife and I even started making arrangements last summer but had to cancel for medical reasons.

32 minutes ago, magic1 said:

Nice Shots Jack

Thanks Magic.  This is a very neat plane to fly.

26 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Very nice Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain, I actually went back to your HDR settings and will hold off on using PTA till I have REX back.  I liked your REX theme, I assume you'll be creating another theme when REX hot fixes TD HD or are you going to go with that new one, I forget the name.  Either way, whatever theme you use in whatever version of REX I'd like it if you don't mind.

I like Adam's but they're a little bright, no offense Adam!  And I liked Mark Abdey's but they're a little too blue, no offense Mark!  Like Mark and I discussed, there's really no sweet spot.

What I really need is REX sky textures to make the PTA look better.

6 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

He Jack how are you ?

did you try with your PTA setting and untick HDR in V4  , try it, and comme back with your nice screen

Patrick

Hi Patrick, fine as can be at this frustrating time with the PC giving me fits.  I never tried it without PTA, wouldn't that make it much darker?  Adam programmed it to have those HDR settings and it even sets up the sim for it so you no longer have to of it yourself.

4 hours ago, ruudmeij said:

Another fine set of shots Jack keep them coming.

Cheers,

Ruud

Thanks Ruud, you bet, more shots soon.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Patrick, fine as can be at this frustrating time with the PC giving me fits.  I never tried it without PTA, wouldn't that make it much darker?  Adam programmed it to have those HDR settings and it even sets up the sim for it so you no longer have to of it yourself.

Thanks Ruud, you bet, more shots soon.

I do my friend look at my screen , i just wish you to try : and you do it you say more darker within

Patrick

1 hour ago, dolf8857 said:

Looks like Adam is delivering some nice work with these settings, shots look fantastic Jack!

Thanks Dolf.

51 minutes ago, Neptune6 said:

I do my friend look at my screen , i just wish you to try : and you do it you say more darker within

Patrick

Hi Patrick, I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're saying.  You wish me to try what specifically?  What screen in particular are you referring to Patrick?

Cheers.

Archived